song names game

You fucking missed "your", you bitch :mad:

Edit: In fact nevermind, that would be grammar, not spelling, and if we include grammar, well, then just mark the whole fucking sentence :lol:

This guy must be like, 12 or something... "something" being "retarded".

Here's a tip: Spelling words correctly makes you NOT LOOK LIKE A FUCKING DIPSHIT. How the fuck do you even come to the conclusion that "Question" is spelt "questan"? It's not even pronounced like "questan".

Not to mention, how old are you? I mean seriously. The "last time you got laid" quip is hilariously immature.

I'm 13 and i know my combacks are lame and immature and i can't spell and that i have alot to learn. but other peaple including me wanna play ypu don't haf to play and it was going smoothly untell nerve interupted.

Where do you come from?

I wrote better english than you do when i was like 10 years old, and I'm norwegian, born and raised. You're not even trying to hit the keyboard, i'd be more convinced if you were just an alcoholic or something.

oklahoma the reason is i never read okand every body just needs to chill about my spelling and grammer i'm not a straight a student infact i got a c in english i just wanna play this game.