A new NEVERMORE's Member

Jugulator

Sep 1, 2001
BRASIL
Visit site
Hailz!!

Pay attention!!!
Today I was listening to my Sanctuary's Refuge Denied when I begin to look at the booklet to see who use to write Sanctuary's songs. Then I looked at Into The Mirror Black booklet to see that too, because Into the Mirror Black is much more powerfull than Refuge Denied, to know who are composers.
And I realized that Lenny Rutledge is the one who writes more songs feat Warrel Dane!!!
Well, as Warrel is the singer, he probably doesn't writes the guitar riffs, so it was Lenny Rutledge's duty!
So, as Lenny Rutledge had writen so fucking powerfull riffs he could join Nevermore as the another guitarist!
It would be so fucking good Jeff Loomis writing great riffs with Lenny Rutledge!!!
Just imagine a song writen by Dane/Loomis/Rutledge

Ok, just tell me what you think of this idea!!!

PS: I'd like to know why they didn't play C.B.F. here in Brazil, I was turning mad waiting for this song, and they didn't play, just Jim Sheppard played the introduction of the song to fool me hehehe

But, anyway, I hope they play this song next time they come to Brazil.

Falows

C ya

There is no way nevermore would be better with Lenny. If he was sooo great he'd still be with the band. Besides how does a band that has progressed in leaps and bounds, like Nevermore, become better when they bring a piece of the puzzle that never really fitted. Sure some of the Sanctuary was great but it's no Nevermore. Let idea of Lenny R.I.P.

Too many people collaborating on one song creates problems. Having two song writers in Rutledge and Loomis would just clash. One of them would have to take a back seat to the other and that just wouldn't happen.