a new signing on the way...

Emi said:
Ipecac is an indipendent label, but also Nuclear blast and Cenutry Media are indipendent labels...

Ipecac is like 10 times bigger than code666, in terms of budget, sales, promotion and distribution network...

the new signing will be announced soon... too bad no one guessed right... hehehe

I don't think you've really given us any feasible clues here...did they have any hot demos reviewed within the last several months or more? Are they in fact Italian? Forget it...next week isn't so far...I like surprises....:Spin:

Emi said:
Ipecac is an indipendent label, but also Nuclear blast and Cenutry Media are indipendent labels...

Bah, Century Media ate Nucelar Blast, plus their bands appear on the damned Ozzfest Tour....I don't really see them so independent anymore. Compared to the heavyweight labels that forcefeed such bullshit like Ashlee Simpson and other numerous coming of age teen acts, then yes, they are independent. But who the fuck pays any attention to those labels? In my world, a label like CM is pretty big.

By the way, fuck century media. They barely release anything good these days.

With the exception of the last Moonspell record. I liked that quite a bit.