Who would win....

GregadethBloodBrawl

Thrasher Dave's Pimp
Sep 29, 2008
Sheffield
www.myspace.com
Right during a drunken hangover Thrasher Dave (also of Bloodbrawl) and myself had a discussion over who would win out of....

Dave & Myself shall post a new Vs every week... this weeks

Who'd win out of Rambo or Terminator?

My bets on Rambo

If Rambo had the right equipment he probably could, it depends on the situation because the Terminator could easily put a bullet between his eyes if he wasn't careful enough.

bizarrely enough we try and answer that question on the dvd as part of the interviews....

i can't remember the conclusion, we seriously need to try harder with interviews....

but anyway i say rambo would win, as much as i love the terminator, rambo would easily have him, like said, if an 80's waitress with no training and a screwdriver in her leg can beat him, rambo surely can. especially if he nicked another jeep + .50cal. carnage.

the universe cannot tollerate that much kickassery in so short a distance. so whenever they make cantact, they implode, and that's why we have black holes.

ewoks could kick terminator´s,dave mustaine´s, chuck norris´, rambo´s ass any fucking day.

ewoks could kick terminator´s,dave mustaine´s, chuck norris´, rambo´s ass any fucking day.

yes, this is true! :O

since Zombie Flesh Eaters never shows you who wins the fight... who'd win between a Zombie and a Shark? (tiger shark to be specific)

I think the zombie would win... just cause i want there to be a zombie shark. that'd be awesome as fuck