The who would win in a fight thread

No-Mercy said:
haha....but a very pissed of chode

Gwar vs. Ronald McDonald

Gwar can barely play their instruments in their get up (not that they could in the first place.) Ronald would put that size 28 clown shoe two feet up their butt !!

Ronald vs. The "Burger King" (Is it me or is that guy a little freaky ? )

Bryant

dargormudshark said:
nah, Udo can't hit the high notes, and doesn't wear leather, he wears camo. But, I do think Udo could be a little on the sweet side if you catch my drift :loco: not that there is anything wrong with that

Halford vs. Ralph Scheepers

Maybe it's not his forte' but Udo can (or at least could) indeed hit the high notes quite well. As well as him having a little sugar in the tank.... well there is a good chance, but of course you are comparing him with Halford.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Gwar can barely play their instruments in their get up (not that they could in the first place.) Ronald would put that size 28 clown shoe two feet up their butt !!

Ronald vs. The "Burger King" (Is it me or is that guy a little freaky ? )

Bryant

dude, the burger king owns!!!

but I want to match these 2 up

Ronald vs. John Wayne Gacy

Bryant said:
Maybe it's not his forte' but Udo can (or at least could) indeed hit the high notes quite well. As well as him having a little sugar in the tank.... well there is a good chance, but of course you are comparing him with Halford.

Bryant

Yeah, I have heard Udo hit the notes a few times. I was just thinking, I bet back in the day Udo didn't get alot of groupies, because he looked like he was 12. Wait a second, Greg post some more pics of yourself, I'm kinda thinkin' you look like Udo :D