Who Would Win In A Sword Fight?---Sir Russell Allen or Bruce Dickinson---?

Who would win in a sword fight???

• Sir Russell Allen(Medieval Times stuntman and warrior)

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Bruce Dickinson(of longtime fencing renown)

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
Steve Vai is awesome guitarist and has at least.... 5 good songs. :p Same as Van Halen. ;) Maybe I could listen to them more, if I just could drop Karma out of my playlist... :rolleyes:

Heidi, Steve vai also has short hair, so Romeo would kick his ass, too
err.gif

But Steve Vai is unreal on guitar. His level of control is simply jaw-droppingly good.

Now, Heidi, who else can we get from the SA board to post here? :devil:

"you know I'm very very shy" hehe

I have most of Vai's stuff. He used to be my hero until I discovered fusion and players like Brett Garsed, Tony Macalpine, Alan Holdsworth et al.
if anyone hasn't heard The Attitude Song by Vai, its of utmost importance that you check it out. Especially the live version with Mike Keneally on 2nd guitar.

I don't think Val will post here, she doesn't like Symphony X :cry:
Although I did hear reports that she plays air guitar to Of Sins and Shadows.....

I know The Attitude Song too, but can't remember how does it go... :oops:

Val doesn't like SymphonyX?! :eek: But plays air guitar?! :lol: By the way, next week they have Air Guitar WC in Oulu and I'm going to watch the show... :p

@ultima ibanez: i don't post here? ahah, let's see :devil:

Originally posted by Heidi
Val doesn't like SymphonyX?! :eek: But plays air guitar?! :lol: By the way, next week they have Air Guitar WC in Oulu and I'm going to watch the show... :p

i've listened to a couple of things lee suggested me to listen to, but i don't particularly like symphony x.
one thing is for sure: i love of sins and shadows.

and, by the way, i'd like to be in oulu to see that competition, too :lol:

Bruce is always running ,but Russel collect swords,so he must have some experience.
Humm..hard one.I think the Manowar guys are good with swords and stuff LOL :)