The who would win in a fight thread

lady_space said:
Urban Breed vs. those 1000 vikings

Look if Urban wins this, ya'll might have to wait a while for the next Tad Morose release because I'm finding Bill Cowher's phone number. I will be his agent and I get 15% of his contract. Urban do you know what a linebacker or running back is ? :loco:

Let's have some fun...

Udo vs. Ronnie Dio

Urban breed said:
I might need to be on friendly terms with Bryant this weekend, ehmmm, urghh, ...eh, well,

:D

UDO vs Dee Snider

Ha ha ha I am proudly a passivist to good people. I have this strange phobia against people who have the initials of UB though. I don't know why. :loco: I will do everything in my power to not hold that against you...

Bryant

Bryant said:
I have this strange phobia against people who have the initials of UB though.
Oh, I know, I know. How can I forget... I still remember that bottle of beer firmly lodged in the back of my head. I'm happy to report that the leg you broke from that chair went straight through me though, and hardly left any scars. The doctor said I was lucky I had my mouth open at the time since otherwise I wouldn't have had much of a face left.

Bryant said:
I don't know why. :loco: I will do everything in my power to not hold that against you...
Would it help if we added an extra initial? An S perhaps? :)

Urban breed said:
Oh, I know, I know. How can I forget... I still remember that bottle of beer firmly lodged in the back of my head. I'm happy to report that the leg you broke from that chair went straight through me though, and hardly left any scars. The doctor said I was lucky I had my mouth open at the time since otherwise I wouldn't have had much of a face left.

Would it help if we added an extra initial? An S perhaps? :)

Ha ha ha LMAO. I think both of us are too old and too skinny to do to much fighting. I'll leave that stuff to the young guys.

I guess this turns into the guess what Urban's middle name is.
My son's middle name is Thomason which means son of Thomas..... hence my middle name.

Bryant