A new song!

Hello. I've been learning some new stuff lately since I'm nowadays studying music production at the university of Örebro. I felt somewhat inspired the other day and recorded the first thing that came to my mind and this is how it turned out :)

RevalverIII for geetz
Drumsamples are the ones in the .rar in my signature.
Bass = pitch shifted guitar with da Warpz0rz plugin..
Synth = programmed in fuity loops :)

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/389199/Shove2.mp3

Good to see (hear) you here again. It's been too long, man. Good job!

Still using the same guitar/interface?

^ I know i know... But this sound has this nice (at least in the happy song) hollow character. His revalver infos are working great, but i want to know the IR, tuning, eqing... to be sure that it´s all in the fingers:)

Wow that's a bunch of replies haha.. Wasn't really expecting that :) Thanks guys!

ahjteam: Glad you like the "Palt" tune dude, and I think I get what you mean by "magnetic".. I think that song has a somewhat more normal song structure or something like that :)

20Mg: I used the 6505+ model with the bassbox in front, it basically works as a tube screamer. I used GuitarHacks NewIR-impulse.

Splat88: Thanks man! Yeah you got it right, it's the bassbox alright :) Here are the settings:

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/389199/Revulver.JPG

iHate: Haha apparently I must have done that.. Listened to it and fuck it's almost the same.. oh well, that's how original that was.

Sickan: haha, tack du :) Åfan, verkar det bra där då? Här är det sjukt bra :) Vi ska tydligen ha Jens Bogren so handledare också, inte helt fel!

MetalJonesy: Yeah colynomial is spot on on that one! But I did blend in about 30% of the "Speedmtl"-kick from the DM5-collection.

TheDude: Thanks :) Glad to be back dude! haha.. I hope I can get those creative juices flowing again. And yeah I'm still using that same shitty interface but I'm seriously considering making an upgrade on that front hah.

MetalMiller: I didn't really do that much post eq:ing on this one. I basically just did a small cut around 800Hz and got rid of some of the fizz.. And I also cut out some real low frequencies just to clean it up a bit :) But the sound on the Happy song is the JSX model with the same bassbox settings.

I cant believe in my ears WHAT A SOUND spitted through Revalver. Man u are obsolute. Can u share more on the guitars? (like are they quad and equalizers-compressors Anythinggg.....)

MetalMiller: Yeah man, it's the same IR!

saturnus: haha.. glad you dig it :) Yeah they're quad tracked. I only used the built in EQ in Cubase, nothing else. And I compressed them pretty hard since I wanted to even those palm mutes out :) There wasn't really much post eq:ing going on at all.. The guitar I used was an Ibanez RG7620 with Dimarzio Blaze II pickups.

I love you Behindert, and I always will haha!! Excellent stuff mate! Can you tell us about how you mastered this/what plug-ins did you use on the master buss?

And did I read correctly from one of your posts (my Swedish is very weak) that you are going to study with Jens Bogren too?