A Sceptic's Universe - the songwriting process

timecrash said:
(ps: by the way, can I learn what kind of a bass guitar you have used in the album Lars?Thanks...)

hey dude, if you wanna know all about what Lars Norberg used on "A Sceptic's Universe", please check out his reply to the same question i asked him a while back. Look into the Thread "Andreas Jonsson", post #30

iAn ying yang said:
i have never heard the song purpose ...what about that song whe it was written?? what was the process?? how can i find that song ,that the only song i havent heard from spiral architect
It's part of a demo released before A Sceptic's Universe called "A Gathering" (I think) which included also an early version of Fountainhead. It's the only "extra" song I know by Spiral Architect..
I think it's really good, especially the singing effects.
Try eMule.

The song "Purpose" was recorded together with the first version of "Fountainhead" in 1995 for a compilation album containing 8 Norwegian metal acts. This is the "A Gathering..." referred to by Order of Elenil in the post before. This was not a demo, but since we thought the songs turned out OK, we decided to use them for our first demo as well, so that we would have something to send to record labels and magazines - something that did not include 7 other bands as well :)

Dark Lord said:
and we can't be more appreciative of the decision you guys made to release the tabs to us... though a little late... it's already been 5 years :D

where can I find these tabs you speak off?