a new thread

einride

your best friend
Feb 29, 2008
there's way too many old threads being bumped and it's kind of boring so here is a fresh one where you can post your latest fresh posts

how are you guys

what you doin

this thread can be about pulling out old albums you havent heard for a million years

i'm spinning "suden uni" by moonsorrow for the first time in probably ten years

it is going well

i don't know what literally any of you do for a living

btw i'm listening to scheitan "berzerk 2000". now we're really fuckin far down the rabbit hole

im at home (Houston) for two days. I work in Dallas (3 hours north of Houston) where i live in an efficiency apartment in the hood surrounded by negroes, spics, and white trash.

in my spare time i scour bandcamp exclusively. i rarely buy from online distros anymore. check out my bandcamp purchases and note my first purchase, located at the bottom: https://bandcamp.com/wayward_son

i recently chopped off the end of my thumb here:
13775869_1303467273004665_5765339582779208843_n.jpg

and had it cauterized:
13697034_1303467289671330_141362095829668041_n.jpg

Just thought I would bring some young blood to this thread. This is also my first post on a thread, as i literally just registered to this forum site.

Just listened to Mercyful Fate. Especially the album, "Time". One of my favourite albums from the band, along with "In The Shadows" . :thumbsup:

To sum up my recent posts in a fresh, new, bulleted fashion:
  • I work at the college that found itself at the center of the recent cop killings in Dallas. Things are finally starting to get back to normal there.
  • I still live in the city right outside of Dallas that I've lived in for most of my life. The recent change on this front is that I'm now living an apartment. An apartment that is one bedroom bigger than J's. :p
  • Said apartment is filled with new IKEA furniture and fixtures. Actually quite a bit from Target and Wal-Mart, too.
  • My husband obsesses over Hannibal Barca and nicotine. Not much else.
  • Haven't had psoriasis troubles for over a year now.
  • Overall, doing pretty good now that my work-related stress (see bullet #1) is leveling out.
  • Just ate some incredibly salty tortilla chips.

I meant to recommend a new psoriasis treatment for you but I've forgotten it.
Was that helpful?

Reactions: einride
Just thought I would bring some young blood to this thread. This is also my first post on a thread, as i literally just registered to this forum site.

Just listened to Mercyful Fate. Especially the album, "Time". One of my favourite albums from the band, along with "In The Shadows" . :thumbsup:
that's cool.

it's odd to hear people mention anything other than melissa or dont break the oath as their favorites. but that's cool.

that's cool.

it's odd to hear people mention anything other than melissa or dont break the oath as their favorites. but that's cool.
All their albums are amazing though! In the shadows and Time were the first albums i heard, so that's probably the reason why they're my favourites. But all you guys have probably been following them since Mercyful Fate and Melissa!

Last edited:
i've only listened to metal since 1996 or so so i'm afraid i'm not very cool