ANOTHER TOBACCO THREAD OMG YESSSS

MFJ

Jan 20, 2004
Behind the mist.
From my morning Camel cigarette to the many fine pipes I pack on a regular basis, I just simply love tobacco. Nothing else has motivated my creation of this thread, just the love for the aromatic brown leaf that has conquered my heart* and soul.

Discuss. Let's fucking talk tobacco. I know there are many threads and discussions to be found in our fine archives, but I crave something NOW FRESH NEW EXCITING and SIMPLY SENSATIONAL! I know Necromunchkin has something to contribue here...

Finally, I have a request. I would like someone (preferably in Sweden) to post me a can of the finest snus available. I will pay top dollar. I will take any kind really, but I truly desire something that is as traditional and high quality as possible. Thank you, we'll talk payment through PM.

tobacco.JPG

*with tar, chemicals, and disease :)

I smelled fine burning tobacco goodness....

The most I can offer for your tobacco explorations is some recommendations for a fine cigar (or six). I know a few others could add to this.

I think, with your tastes, it would be worth while to explore some of the more refined aspects of excellent cigar goodness (Or Snus goodness, something else I've had the chance to indulge).

Nothing beats an excellent, smoke though. I have a couple of favorite sort of "go-to" cigars that are not unreasonably priced and I believe you would enjoy should get the chance.

!. Gurkha "Doble Maduro"- it's a rich taste, but light for a maduro. Indeed, it reminds me of a coffee with just the right amount of cream to it.

2. A more expensive but excellent cigar, La Aurora Preferido (I prefer the perfecto size). Truly a classic.

I haven't been able to indulge a cigar in several days, but as the weather is finally cooling and I have quite an assortment of fine beer in my fridge, I believe I shall be indulging quite a bit more this week.

I love smoking cigars and my tobacco pipe. A nice long walk smoking my pipe or cigar fucking rules.

I'm not well versed in either of them, mainly for money reasons, but I do love Cohibas and Romeo and Juliet cigars. Any Aromatic pipe tobacco works for me.

I've often contemplated trying a pipe. However, it seems there's more to it than meets the eye; the right pipe for the right tobacco, packing it, lighting it, etc. Anyone have any insights on how to get started?

Zod

Buy a cheap briar pipe to see if you like it. Get a small pack of aromatic tobacco, and then break in your pipe. You do this by smoking 3, 1/3 bowls, then 3-4, 1/2 bowls, then 3-4, 3/4 bowls. This is to make tar on the sides of the pipe for smoother smoking. Make sure you clean your pipe with pipe cleaners every time, else your pipe will have a smell to it.

Here is a pretty good site: http://www.purdyandtully.co.uk/smoking.html

I know how to load a pipe, which fucking rules, which was showed to me by a friend. If I wanted to show you, I'd have to make a video....but I'd be glad to if enjoy smoking.

chewing tobacco is fucking nasty...where i grew up nobody did it at all, it's weird and fuckin gross

i should try out a nice cigar sometime to see how it suits me...