the WAR thread

I dunno, but i hope Europe will react as one block and for a starter kicking those damn Englishmen out of the EU. They've always been the watchdog of America, and they do everything whats possible to prevent Europe to be stronger. :mad:
But I guess America will be attacked once again, in the future. When some muslim-extremists prepared some nasty attacks again. And it will happen sooner if they invade Iraq. And England will suffer as well then.

The war will blast in 2-3 weeks... I was expecting it to begin right after the ramadan, but it didn't. now that knowing it reaches fucking 50 degrees celcius in iraq in summer, US troops won't be delaying their idiotic oily operations. There is another "Bayram" (the holiday when muslims sacrifice rams, camels, cows etc.) in early February, so right after it finishes, US will be on their way to Musul and Kerkuk oils... I don't know about the europeans, but when the war starts, the Turkish economy along with the majority of middle-eastern countries' economies will suffer...
SO LET US ALL SAY NO TO WAR AND THE GODDAMN REDNECK POLITICIANS!

Did you see it on TV?

On euronews this morning, I've seen Tony Blair speaking in a reunion with some people, I don't know what was the subject, but it has nothing to do with the war...

There were more than 200 people outside the building to protest against war in Irak.

One of them was inside and sit down in the meeting room...

Blair starts speaking, and the young pacifist starts asking him about war in Irak...

Blair starts grumling something, and then, the yong man was arrested!

And Blair says: "You know, here is a difference between Irak and England, here, you can ask the prime minister about war in a public meeting, you can never do that in Irak!"

And all these stupids sheeps in the crowd applaused...

But, I think the result is exactly the same in Irak and England, whatever you do against the government ideas, you are arrested!

Where the f*** is the difference?
:confused: :eek:

"Democracy is our ideology"... :lol:

I hope that most of you by now have realized freedom and equality are elusive, unrealistic and nonexistant terms...

Was that protestor arrested and locked in jail for a long time, I don't think so! There is a difference. Also there are things which you aren't allowed to do to a prisoner which you can do in other places, and good for that. In Iraq he probably been beatin or killed and at the very least thrown in jail for one hell of a long time. But no damage was done from what you have said, so he should not have been thrown in jail. He should be allowed to protest outside.

Freedom and Equility are elusive, but they (gov'ts, ourselves)should always stride to achieve these goals, even when they are impossible to fully achieve.

He probably spent a little bit of time in jail, but not long at all and small fine for disturbing the peace, or some shit like that. Of course they don't really care about the protestors, they will still do what there gonna do.

One thing schocked me even more this last week in the news :
Blair wants to tidy up Iraq from extremist muslims, but he is not even able to clean up the shit in his own country ???
:confused: :eek: ¨

Everybody knows about the existence of a bunch of islamists in London since ages, and he - Bush's doggy doggy - only reacts now ??
All the money that pays Al Qaida acts and terrorism from Islam in the world isn't coming from Arabic United countries but from English banks :mad: :mad:

:puke:

Originally posted by Thortyir
Remember this:

Dictatorship is "Shut the f*** up!"
Democracy is "You can even talk..."

In french, it is:

"La dictature c'est "ferme ta gueule", la démocratie c'est "causes toujours!"

you're so damn right , you can do nothing against government , governmental institutions , the police etc ...
I think even in a democracy you can't even try to talk ... I've seen some friends of mine beaten and punished by the police for protesting against an arrestation. there was no agression from them , not even verbal agression. but they were beaten ... isnt it a dictatorshit-democracy of some kind here in France?

Originally posted by aphrodite_knight
One thing schocked me even more this last week in the news :
Blair wants to tidy up Iraq from extremist muslims, but he is not even able to clean up the shit in his own country ???
:confused: :eek: ¨

SPOT ON ... ' c'est l'hopital qui se fout de la charité '

:puke:

Originally posted by cedarbreed
isnt it a dictatorshit-democracy of some kind here in France?

bollocks. you lads should realise how lucky you are to live in western europe instead of asia or africa. ungrateful spoilt french scum :mad: