the WAR thread

oe

May 25, 2002
Visit site
well, everyone has been talking about war on different threads..so I thought that we could use this thread to talk about it....present wars..past wars...future wars..blah blah...Bush's speeches and propaganda make me puke, he's a joke in a my eyes..its a great shame that this idiot is the most powerful man in the world and we'll take us to WWIII...Im sure that sadaam is a shit person and he should die for what he did to his people, but I also realize that bush's interests as we all know lie in oil and middle east supremecy...but at the same time I dont want believe that we live in a world that money and greed are worth people fightning and dying(but Im coming to terms with the truth)...If bush was simply interested in the weapons of 'mass destruction' as he has called them about a million times, then why doesnt he let the UN inspector finish their job..even when they still hadnt find any little proof of him having weapons..he still sent troops, and still called Iraq liars..Im sure that they are liars in many ways, but its just shows that weapons or not, proof or no proof..he will attack anyway..death to greed and war. oe.

anyone here in favour of war ?
anyone here in favour of AIDS ?
;)

no seriously, Bush and Blair will attack whatever Saddam does IMO (and Chirac will back them of course ....) ... Indeed Saddam is a fucker but once again the civilians will be those who will suffer the most like in any war ...

yup, war is bad and bush is a bollix.

BUT....having said that theres nothing decent on telly these days and the yanks do have some cool new technology for blowing stuff up.... :)

They have a E-bomb
This is a bomb that shutdown all electronic systems. So no power, no cars will work anymore blabla no hospital will be active. You can compare this with a sort of a huge lightning.

For the record, I'm a "yank" and I despise Bush.

I'd just like my fellow "world citizens" to know that not ALL Americans are death-hungary monsters. Half, if not more, of all Americans are opposed to this empire that Bush desires to build. Believe me, many Americans don't take this man seriously, in terms of respect, anyway.

His motives ARE are an unhealthy combination of greed (of course), religion (he continually states that it his 'religion' which prompts him to 'defend' America), meglo-mania, and a ridiculous belief that America, somehow, deserves to have it's ass kissed.
He's not evolved mentally to the point where he can see that life is nothing but "grey", and that nothing (save pure math) is ever "black n white". Once you see this fact, generally speaking, you tend to think much more reasonably in terms of politcs.

Of course, the Iraqi war will only hurt the U.S. in every way. It will only make the world-view of America deteriorate further, and it will, of course, work to rally even MORE mujahadeen to the cause to bury the "great infidel".

I'm sure Saddam is a ruthless monster, BUT he's no real threat to the West, which is what Bush propagandizes.

Originally posted by SoundMaster
For the record, I'm a "yank" and I despise Bush.

I'd just like my fellow "world citizens" to know that not ALL Americans are death-hungary monsters. Half, if not more, of all Americans are opposed to this empire that Bush desires to build. Believe me, many Americans don't take this man seriously, in terms of respect, anyway.

His motives ARE are an unhealthy combination of greed (of course), religion (he continually states that it his 'religion' which prompts him to 'defend' America), meglo-mania, and a ridiculous belief that America, somehow, deserves to have it's ass kissed.
He's not evolved mentally to the point where he can see that life is nothing but "grey", and that nothing (save pure math) is ever "black n white". Once you see this fact, generally speaking, you tend to think much more reasonably in terms of politcs.

Of course, the Iraqi war will only hurt the U.S. in every way. It will only make the world-view of America deteriorate further, and it will, of course, work to rally even MORE mujahadeen to the cause to bury the "great infidel".

I'm sure Saddam is a ruthless monster, BUT he's no real threat to the West, which is what Bush propagandizes.

Good to see there are people like you !

Originally posted by SoundMaster
By the way, where does the term "yank" come from?
What does it REALLY mean??? :cry:

hmmmm i suppose it's the short for yankee no ? yankees were from the northern states during the secession war no ?
what does it really mean ??? i dunno ....
maybe I'm wrong all over the line lol

bushsaddam.jpg

Check this out :

http://www.bowlingforcolumbine.com/involved/operationoily.php

Originally posted by cedarbreed
Bush and Blair will attack whatever Saddam does IMO (and Chirac will back them of course ....) ... Indeed Saddam is a fucker but once again the civilians will be those who will suffer the most like in any war ...

Yes Bush & Blair will attack no matter what, there is no doubt about it. No Chirac is not gonna back the U.S. he made it clear with that Germany and France will oppose this war. China has now made a similar stance as Germany and France. Read articles of those countries response to the up coming war.

Germany & France response
China's response

yeah. i could go on for ages here (ask omar) but i'll keep it short.

there can be no solution.
there can be no victory.
there is nothing we can really do about it.
its actually world war 3 but no-one is calling it that.
its because of thousands of years of corruption,evil and very bad religions.
george bush is not calling the shots. no way. he is a figurehead.
it will end in a nuclear terrorist attack that will escalate.
they already have the bombs, they got them when the USSR broke up.
we are all fucked.
have a nice day.