the WAR thread

Right Mehdi!
In fact are very lucky because we could have belong to that 70% of unlucky people in the world.......
And I'm pretty sure Flandres is one of the best places on earth!

Originally posted by aphrodite_knight

Everybody knows about the existence of a bunch of islamists in London since ages, and he - Bush's doggy doggy - only reacts now ??
All the money that pays Al Qaida acts and terrorism from Islam in the world isn't coming from Arabic United countries but from English banks :mad: :mad:

:puke:

One thing i have to say. AFTER the gulf war Saddam bought biological weapons from English labs and regular missiles and staff like that from U.S. companies. What are you trying to figure out? It's a big fucking Muppet Show!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Mariner
Right Mehdi!
In fact are very lucky because we could have belong to that 70% of unlucky people in the world.......
And I'm pretty sure Flandres is one of the best places on earth!

Ok then, so lets do nothing and watch things get worse. Cos since it is so beautiful on our modern countries, we shouldn't change anything, right? Lets just be fuckin' sheeps... I love that... :(

Originally posted by sol83
Ok then, so lets do nothing and watch things get worse. Cos since it is so beautiful on our modern countries, we shouldn't change anything, right? Lets just be fuckin' sheeps... I love that... :(

I never said we should do nothing, I only saud we are lucky. Of course its our job to help unfortunate countries.

Originally posted by moody
bollocks. you lads should realise how lucky you are to live in western europe instead of asia or africa. ungrateful spoilt french scum :mad:

tain t relou quand tu t'y mets ...
meme si t'as un peu raison dans le fond ;)

Did you hear the news?!
If America will attack Iraq, Iraq will sens thousands of suicide-commandos out (Israel???)
But no they have no contacts with Al-Kaida. gimme a break Saddam.

they don't. that is bush propaganda to attack iraq. housein has many times repeated that he loathes bin laden. saddam is not a very religious man himself and that's the main reason of diagreement with bin laden, who believes and preaches that god is everything...

well, yeah, how sure can you be that you'll be alive after 5 minutes? i'm not sure about nothing, i'm just telling you how things are. iran and saudi arabia have strong links with al-kaida, not iraq... anyway, war is a matter of weeks so... fuck off mankind...

but they have the same ideas (saddam and osama) and thats what matters now. I wouldnt be surprised if Osama is hiding somewhere in Iraq now. (no not because of the American blabla)

trust me pieter, i know the story. he doesn't. he's somewhere in iran probably... just let him rot... :mad:

look what ive found in the signature from a guy from california at the opethboard, sick sick sick
pretty typical?

join_bw_letter.jpg