a not so surprise show

W

Warrel Dane

we (Nevermore) will be performing at Nation in Washington DC next week as a surprise (well not anymore :)) , hope to see you guys there, and opening for Slayer will be an amazing experience.

Too bad if this guy does not have anything else to spend his time off with..... I really feel sorry about that....

HAHAHAHAHAHA:lol::lol::lol:..............it wasn't me....but if it was about something other then a show...that'd be pretty damn funny. People, it was ment as a joke. And if it wasn't a joke and for whatever reason it really was him....you'd all feel pretty bad about the things you said. It seems to me that you guys seem to forget that it's actual people on here....not just some bots on the screne. I'm willing to bet that 90% of you religous flamers wouldn't say the things you do on here in person. I mean christ.....how many people would think it was funny if you called up a friend and pretended to be their fav. singer and fooled them into believeing you? I sure as fuck would. I've done it before, the same thing happened here...people are just pissey cause they fell for it.Some people need to learn to laugh at themselves.....makes life a much happier experience people.

There's my rant for the month....hope ya enjoied...:lol:

Originally posted by Faith
HAHAHAHAHAHA:lol::lol::lol:..............it wasn't me....but if it was about something other then a show...that'd be pretty damn funny. People, it was ment as a joke. And if it wasn't a joke and for whatever reason it really was him....you'd all feel pretty bad about the things you said. It seems to me that you guys seem to forget that it's actual people on here....not just some bots on the screne. I'm willing to bet that 90% of you religous flamers wouldn't say the things you do on here in person. I mean christ.....how many people would think it was funny if you called up a friend and pretended to be their fav. singer and fooled them into believeing you? I sure as fuck would. I've done it before, the same thing happened here...people are just pissey cause they fell for it.Some people need to learn to laugh at themselves.....makes life a much happier experience people.

There's my rant for the month....hope ya enjoied...:lol:

Maybe if this was an isolated incident, and this was the level at which it stayed, it would be amusing. But the boards have just become infested with that loser and his racist remarks, so he definitely deserves all the flaming and then some. And to clarify, he's only borderline human....most of the stuff he's been saying here and on other boards should not be said and is wrong. Just realize who you're sticking up for.

this is RIP 50 too lazy to sign in:

hahaha I posted this to convince my friend to come see slayer with me, he hates slayer, but I wanted him to come and he loves nevermore.

hes coming BTW haahahah!