A perfect circle

Here we are! 13th step is out for one week now, and it's fuckin' brilliant!!! I know some of you already bought it (cheers Emre!)... tell us about your impressions! My favourite songs are... all!!! (except the failure cover, "the nurse who loved me" which seems quite weak beside all the killer songs on this album!)...

To name some songs, I'll say: the noose, blue, the outsider, pet,etc.....

Just give it a try and enjoy!
album_13th.gif

Oh, and I saw them live last saturday with the deftones... only 40 wonderful minutes... can't wait for a full live show! :)

so glad to see you well
overcome them
completely silent now
with heaven's help
you cast your demons out
and not to pull your halo down
around your neck and tug you off your cloud
but I'm more than just a little curious
how you're planning to go about making your mends
to the dead, to the dead
you called the deeds as if their own
someone else's atrocious stories now
you stand before me, before us all
so glad to see you well
and not to pull your halo down
around your neck and tug you to the ground
to the dead, to the dead
with your halo slipping down
your halo slipping your halo slipping down
your halo slipping down
your halo slipping down
to choke you now

Thortyir said:
Here we are! 13th step is out for one week now, and it's fuckin' brilliant!!! I know some of you already bought it (cheers Emre!)... tell us about your impressions! My favourite songs are... all!!! (except the failure cover, "the nurse who loved me" which seems quite weak beside all the killer songs on this album!)...

To name some songs, I'll say: the noose, blue, the outsider, pet,etc.....

Just give it a try and enjoy!
album_13th.gif

Oh, and I saw them live last saturday with the deftones... only 40 wonderful minutes... can't wait for a full live show! :)

thanks for reviving this thread, thortyir. :) cheers mate
im quite speechless about this new album. IT'S SO GOOD.
yeah i agree the nurse track is the weakest, but the rest is just pretty amazing..
my fave ttracks? pftt i dont know
the noose? weak and powerless? pet?

I reckon he is French too. But It's not me. I can't be both Koalanus and Pimousse FFS.
I think it's Thortyir. Insulting yourself on forums is fun and Quentin didn't reply so I'm getting suspicious.

haha i was taking the piss, it cant be you anyway cause both your nicks were online at the same time. but its deffo some french speaking scum. all we have to do is wait until he surrenders :lol:

cedarbreed said:
I reckon he is French too. But It's not me. I can't be both Koalanus and Pimousse FFS.
I think it's Thortyir. Insulting yourself on forums is fun and Quentin didn't reply so I'm getting suspicious.
I don't know who's that stupid cunt... Do really think I'm as crazy to insult myself on a forum... :erk:

Pimousse said:
A perfect circle is soooooooooo boring... feelingless music with stupid lyrics... :puke:
zzzzzzzz ......typical reply of a moron.. if u dont like them.. dont come in a thread names "A Perfect Circle" ... simple.

Thirteenth Step is great !

Agreed, evrything I hoped the sophomore album would be, it is well rounded and more complete than Mer De Noms IMO

But.... there is no instant standout tracks like Judith, The Hollow or Orestes, instead it is like a mood piece, rather than a bunch of songs.