A question about guitar picks

i also use big triangular picks. I dont know the size since i only use one brand and it has a fixed size ( Jimmy Wess ). I played with all kinds of picks and strings, and my current preference is this because they are somewhat hard, but because of the form they are much more smoother. It requires more accuracy since the space you use to play is so small ( again cause of the form ) but i feel that this is not a bad thing. Its also much easier to get a.h. with this kinda pick cause it leaves most of your tomb closer to the string.

It really depends on your picking technique, because for the players who move only they tumb and index finger to pick a big thick pick will probably feel better, but for players who use the whole wist to pick ( not exclusively but i noticed that a lot of metal players that use tremolo picking use this technique, as a personal thing i feel that while it sacrifices a bit of control the speed you can attain with little practice is exponencially better. ) Thin picks can work best.

Also, thin strings with high tunning ( basically standart and drop D standart ) are also more suitable for thin picks since the string offers tension already, but with loose low alt tunnings thick picks can provide extra tension and cuality of the sound so that also is a factor.