a question about into the mirror live

[KOTNO]Narrot

Eats and spits corpses...
Sep 2, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
Visit site
after all i found a guy that offers ITML!

but it's one cd which contains "Satans Host - Metal from Hell + Sanctuary - Into the Mirror Live". he says it was an official release in 1993 (reborn classics v.93). does anyone ever heard about this cd? does it have the same booklets and stuff? contains it all songs?

thxx for all answers!

hahahaha an official release from Reborn Classics?!?Nah...
I don't know much,a friend of mine will copy this cd for me in the next days so I'll be able to say more then.

It contains 8 songs from Satan's Host and 5 from Sanctuary. Those five are:
Long since Dark
Battle Angels
One more Murder
White Rabbit
Taste Revenge

Some of their best songs (f.e. The mirror black, Eden lies obscured, Future tense) are not on this CD. So try to find the Into the Mirror black too

Nothing under "Reborn Classics" is official. It does have some kind of cover (which in fact is the back cover of ITMB) the five tracks that very correctly (applause):loco: posted enitharmon, recorded live, and the inside cover is the cover of satans host album. The back cover is a black frame splitted into two showing the logos of the bands and the tracks divided by a thick black line(on top there is the RC logo and on the bottom there is the (c) & (p) years). opening the booklet for the details you will see two white sides of the one page with the logos and the members of the bands in each side. phew! if you want more pm me to send you scanned what you read above!

Cheers!

...but in those days productions didn't count a lot anyway. the songs though are very raw power metal (which I love)