a question about the store chris b......

pbalison

Potato Cannon Master
Feb 28, 2003
Modesto
www.rasier.com
i dont know if ya talked about this already but when is the store gonna get more tshirts?! i want a "casting the stones" tshirt and im sure alot of people want em'. and i want jag panzer action figures like what metallica did! :D

While we're at it, why don't you guys just pull a KISS and start selling condoms with the JP sicle logo on the wrapper. :lol:

In about a month you'll be able to order Harry's dvd from the site.

Harry "The Tyrant" Conklin
Metal Maneuvers Volume #1

harry.jpg

The intent of this video, which will feature stagemoves, bonus material, true metal outfit selection and plenty of live footage, "is to give heavy metal vocalists both technical and theoretical stage ideas paralleling each other while becoming more advanced," says Harry. "Unfortunately, I cannot cover all of my metal manuevers, however expect to see "The Metal Orb" "The Thane Of Cawdor" and of course "The Iron Eagle Metal Mambo"

Harry "The Tyrant" Conklin's Instructional Dvd:

01. Warm-ups
02. Cothing Selection
03. Hand Positions
04. In Between Song Banter
05. Metal Maneuvers

More info as it is available

SWEET. Does it have a section for the legendary back-whip of the hand and arm, and the hearty wave whenever the word "victory" is sung? :loco:

Seriously though, I have to be the only fan who absolutely is totally into the way Harry carries the stage. Just as Rob Halford has never changed the way he moves on-stage, I hope Harry doesn't change. :headbang: