Casting the Stones CD and Online Store ready to go

Jun 26, 2004
With lots of hard work from Zac, the online store is now open!!!
Be the first to get Casting the Stones, If you order Casting the Stones CD and poster, through the Jag Panzer store, we will have them Sept 27th(European release date), 3 weeks earlier than the official US release date of Oct 19th. The cost is only 12 US dollars+3 dollars S&H in the US and $5 S&H outside the US.
We are still getting items up, but check out the store and post any thoughts or suggestions.
Thanks Chris.

Chris_Broderick said:
With lots of hard work from Zac, the online store is now open!!!
Be the first to get Casting the Stones, If you order Casting the Stones CD and poster, through the Jag Panzer store, we will have them Sept 27th(European release date), and will ship them within a week (almost 3 weeks earlier than the official US release date of Oct 19th). The cost is only 12 US dollars+3 dollars S&H.
We are still getting items up, but check out the store and post any thoughts or suggestions.
Thanks Chris.

I'm buying this today, thanks Chris, you baby made of golden chocolate.

chrisTheNinjaPirate said:
Damn I want to order :erk: but I havn't got a creditcard or something :cry: :ill: , no cool Panzer merch for me :erk: :ill:
I'm pretty sure they set up a P.O. Box where you can send money orders to, but now I don't see it on the site. Zac did show it to me at one time. Maybe he's still working on the order form.

fyi - New merch store link: http://www.jagpanzer.com/store.htm

MetalSteph said:
I'm pretty sure they set up a P.O. Box where you can send money orders to, but now I don't see it on the site. Zac did show it to me at one time. Maybe he's still working on the order form.

fyi - New merch store link: http://www.jagpanzer.com/store.htm

Thanx for the link!
Well,doesn't make sense for me to buy the CD there,because than i will get it at least one week later.. ;) But i definitely HAVE TO order a shirt.But not the tribal one,sorry. ;)

MetalSteph said:
Girlie shirts!!!!!!!! I want a girlie shirt!!!!! Damn.

I will convince Jag to make them, only if you find me a female with really big boobs. Iam talking mondo...and she has to be attracted to me.
Do that, and all is well.

Hi all, I'm new here but I've been a JP fan since 91 when I picked up the Metal Blade reissue of Ample Destruction on CD. I just pre-ordered the Casting The Stones disc yesterday and have a question: Are we getting a standard jewel case or a digipack (that is if Century Media is going to produce them...)?

Simple Human said:
Hi all, I'm new here but I've been a JP fan since 91 when I picked up the Metal Blade reissue of Ample Destruction on CD. I just pre-ordered the Casting The Stones disc yesterday and have a question: Are we getting a standard jewel case or a digipack (that is if Century Media is going to produce them...)?

Hey Simple Human,
Welcome to the forum. I don't know that they are doing digipacks on this so I am assuming that they will be Jewell cases.

Digipacks would be sweet though, Chris.

Chris_Broderick said:
Hey Simple Human,
Welcome to the forum. I don't know that they are doing digipacks on this so I am assuming that they will be Jewell cases.

Digipacks would be sweet though, Chris.
Chris, I just picked up a copy here in Jersey and i must say it KICKS FUCKING ASS!!:headbang:

Please let me know when you guys are hitting NYC!!

WE WILL BE HERE IN FORCE!!:worship: