A question for Blackkheim-Barcelona gig

EGODIE

iamabeer
Apr 15, 2003
Catalonia
Visit site
Hey! Good news, Katatonia will be in Barcelona again :worship: .
I want ask about the place of the show...why in Bikini??? The last time i was in a show in that disco was with Gathering, also in 2003. The show started one hour before the official plan. When i arrived there, the Gathering was playing!!!!! And then, at 12 o'clock, the show finished with a strange situation, Anneke telling: "ok, we have to finish now, directly". And then the "bodyguards" of the disco KICK OFF all the people!!! Was really ungreat place and ugly people. After this, I decided wrote an email to the guitar player of Gathering telling this situations, and he told me the same: Sorry and never will play again in Bikin. They felt the same problems.
I know that the sound are really great and the atmosphere inside could be ok, but is not possible if you're not in mood with the disco.
If i can suggest you, i think a disco called Razzmataz 2 could be really great for the show, or also KGB again??? Or in Mephisto??? I don't know, but i think that this 3 places are better than Bikini!:puke:

Of course if you play, i will be there, like this summer in Summer Breeze or last 2 times in Barcelona, but i don't like be kicked off the disco just some minutes after a show without can speak with my friends about the show.
Also i don't like arrive in Bikini and see that Katatonia are playing in the stage, perhaps half an hour before the plan.
ONLY TAKE CARE!!!! From a darkness city i wrote, Blackkheim! See you in April.:kickass:

i would hate to go to a gig and have the band start without me knowing

one of the best parts of the gig i feel is minutes before the band comes on, the atmosphere is electric

I was in that concert too and it was really annoying. Another time in a Paradise Lost concert happened something similar, but at least they finished the concert