Question about new album(for some band member)

EGODIE

iamabeer
Apr 15, 2003
Catalonia
Visit site
I'm curious about if the new album has some kind of "growls" in some song and also if Daniel uses the "double bass" in some song too??? I would like it, without losing the "meaning" of Katatonia, I don't want this in each song, but some songs with this elements maybe can help to the album to be more dark, heavier, stronger and professional than ever. (it's only my vision, i have all of Katatonia, and I love each album):D

And the last one, why the new album will see the light in march if all was ready since last month??? I think it's too much time after the recording sessions, no?

Cheerzz and freedom for Catalonia! I hope to see you next Spring in Barcelona kicking all the masses in the stage!! :headbang:

I think record labels plan on releasing their stuff at certain times to promote them and stuff, like maybe they have some other bands they plan on releasing at the same time or something and it will be better for overall sales. Sometimes a band's album will be done for over a year or two but the label won't release it until they're ready. 3 months isn't really that long of a wait if you think about it. It's pretty typical actually.

-Vince