Hello, new here. Some question.

KatatoniaSPAIN

New Metal Member
May 13, 2002
Visit site
Hi All im Victor from Spain. Im a diehard fan of Katatonia thanks to a friend who send me some audio of them some time ago, im really into their music, it's dark, pure, honest, melodic...they are my favourite band besides the band Cold (i recommend you all their first S/T cd its fuckin' good, their second one is still good but they changed a little their previous dark and full of raw style to a bit commercial type of sound and with their new single i noticed more of that).

Now im Ready to be Katatonied until the end of my days , i love specially their 3 last albums and cant wait for the upcoming cd which is rumored to be released fall this year.

My question is about the 2000 release of TONIGHT's music i own, i cant find the "secret instrumental" song its supposed to start after the impressive Black Session. Any ideas?

KATATONIA OWNS. PAIN AND DARKNESS NEVER WERE SO CLOSE TO ME IN MUSIC. I ENJOY THEM MORE THAN ANY OTHER FUCKIN BAND IN THE WORLD: Thanks Katatonia.

Email: cold99@mixmail.com

Welcome! :)
If we're talking about the reissue of Tonight's Decision with 'No Devotion' and 'Fractured' as bonus tracks, then the 'secret instrumental' should be found at the end of the last track, in this case Fractured :)
The original release (`99) without bonus tracks has the secret instrumental right after Black Session.
Hmm... did that make any sense? :D

Originally posted by my dying groom
Welcome! :)
If we're talking about the reissue of Tonight's Decision with 'No Devotion' and 'Fractured' as bonus tracks, then the 'secret instrumental' should be found at the end of the last track, in this case Fractured :)
The original release (`99) without bonus tracks has the secret instrumental right after Black Session.
Hmm... did that make any sense? :D

yep, thats how it is on my re-release version, it's not the end of the world that you haven't heard it.

anywho welcome to the board and post all the anti-katatonia threads you like ;)

Thanks for the info, yes its after the 13 track, its a good instrumental sound i enjoyed it and yeah, its not the end of the world but i like it :D

could they have more "rare" material? Like for instance songs that werent good enough from their albums

Yeah, I want to hear a track that wasn't good enough for BMD, it should be above average, to say the least :D

Bienvenido, Victor! Katatonia tocarán en Portugal este verano (por ahora no ha sido confirmado pero Anders lo dijó hace dos semanas). Pensaba que tal vez eso sea una información interesante para tí :)

Message for everybody: BUY THE ALBUM BELOW!!! It is fucking brilliant, a masterpiece.

edge.gif

Jeje lo mismo digo Katatonia rulez, por cierto tienes algun video live de ellos? Espero que vengan pronto a españa pq no llevo mucho conociendolos y ahora son mis preferidos. SAludos

Pues hace unos meses estuvieron por aqui. Vinieron con Opeth. Creo que fue hace 4 o 5 meses..... O sea, que si quieres volver a verlos, tendras que esperar un poco....

Y sí que tengo videos de ellos. Jejeje.....

A ver si me puedes enviar un email con ese "oro" que tienes de Katatonia en video y como lo conseguiste asi como que canciones salen y q tal estan. Yo busco algun bootleg de ellos y de momento he conseguido encontrar uno en ebay.com, a ver si esta bien aunque solo dura media hora. Mi email es cold99@mixmail.com

Saludos.