a question for Jim...

horggard

grr--hiss--snarl
Jun 17, 2001
Visit site
on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the highest rating, how much would you recommend a Meads of Asphodel CD purchase...? considering you highly recommended the FALCONER CD (which is still incredible to these ears) i'm curious as to how The Meads... stack up--i realize they're in a completely different genre, but i'm trying to be more discriminating regarding my CD purchases....

Originally posted by horggard
on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the highest rating, how much would you recommend a Meads of Asphodel CD purchase...? considering you highly recommended the FALCONER CD (which is still incredible to these ears) i'm curious as to how The Meads... stack up--i realize they're in a completely different genre, but i'm trying to be more discriminating regarding my CD purchases....

I'd rate the Excommunication of Christ a 7/10 (my scale where 10 rules!)... missing points because of a bit of an 'interesting' production and the subject matter being a bit trite at this late date... otherwise... frickin' awesome, imaginative, kooky...!