A Question for who-ever-knows-the-answer (... Warrel?)

May 14, 2008
I was watching live vids of Nevermore on youtube today (by the way, there is a whole show from the Dreaming Neon Black-Tour posted which is awesome!).
What struck me, though, was that there was no live vids of Psalm of Lydia, and I couldn't find any other evidence either of that song ever being played live.

So my question is, simply, has it been played live? If not.... why the hell not? The song is fucking awesome!

Im never 100% sure of anything but i believe the music was written by Steve Smyth, Since he is no longer in the band they no longer play the song!

nice title - can't remember the song its from 2005 - correct me if I am wrong???

will check it out later I am trying to dig out the MONSTER MAGNET ----TAB 25 in my cd tower

had a listen just now - great song but alas its not a girlie one (sorry babes on the board) so I don't think they want to play it to the metal masses in OHIO

I love the song. From what I remeber, it is even the song that got me in to Nevermore. I would love to see it played on the next tour...

By the way, "that fat guy from forbidden" is one of my favorite guitarplayers in Nevermore. Might have something to do with the album he was on... but he did write some great songs for it too...

Will is just jealous. Psalm of Lydia is a great song, but if your shoving every pill up your nose you can find and washing the down with Cisco you would'nt think so. It's prolly my favorite song off the album.

cisco_vs_night_train.jpg