Question for Warrel "I know theres a slim to none chance he'll read this"

Det Som Engang Var

Viking Bastard
Jun 3, 2005
Houston, TX
But just in case he does, Warrel I was wondering what you think of Zakk Wylde and Black Label Society? Thanks for taking the time man.

I'm just curious because BLS is tied with Nevermore for my favorite band. I'm sure a lot of people hate them.

I quite like Black Label Society, only recently started listening to them but they're quickly becoming one of my favs...

Forever high, always high, always high................ Yeah, you're too tough to die... :cool:

dead6skin6mask6 said:
hahah

i used to love is playing, then it got monotonous. and since when was he all "yay, god"?????

LOL :tickled::tickled::tickled::tickled::tickled::tickled:

"Yay God"??

There you go...he did get way too intense. Maybe he and Davey M. should get together and trade Bibles

BLS is ok, i don't play them near as much as I used to though.

I kinda grew out of them. Not saying they're a shitty band(although Mafia was terrible) but they're not really my kinda thing too much these days.

dead6skin6mask6 said:
hahah

i used to love is playing, then it got monotonous. and since when was he all "yay, god"?????
Hmmm, in the Stronger than Death booklet, he lists one of his mottos as "God, Family, Beer."
And there you have it.
Beer is ok, if you like it, and some families are cool...but I dunno about this God fellow.