A question for you Jackson lovers

Sulo Seppä

Sep 6, 2006
Hey guys,

I bet many of you own Jacksons. I do, but not a very good one. Which is why I am considering buying a new Jackson. I want a 24 fret guitar, and the only two I really care about are the RR series guitars and the Warrior series. I have the feel of the RR down and I love it, but do any of you own a warrior series guitar? Could you tell me how it plays in comparison to the RR series? I am going to buy one on Monday hopefully, so any answers are much appreciated.

Sulo Seppä;6454963 said:
Hey guys,

I bet many of you own Jacksons. I do, but not a very good one. Which is why I am considering buying a new Jackson. I want a 24 fret guitar, and the only two I really care about are the RR series guitars and the Warrior series. I have the feel of the RR down and I love it, but do any of you own a warrior series guitar? Could you tell me how it plays in comparison to the RR series? I am going to buy one on Monday hopefully, so any answers are much appreciated.

24 fret rr? what coud be better for that than a RR24?:)

can I ask where you bought your's?

Sure. I bought it from a local musicshop in Finland. www.sävelaitta.fi But they had just 1 of em and that was a limited edition so i consider myself damn lucky!:kickass: It took quite some time for guitar shops to get the possibilty to get them and have them in stock. Thomann has just now gotten the Yellow bevel one in stock.