A rock'ish track

onqel

Jan 4, 2008
Norway
I found an old usb memorystick laying around with some old songs on it, and I had no memory of writing them until I now got to listen to them again..

This is one of the songs.. I think the result is pretty good with respect to it's age(2007 or something), and bad drums programming now and then.. I don't remember what software I used, but I can hear the bass are samples :D

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1369729/MP3/Camel.mp3

I'm maybe over-excited over this "treasure", but it could be dirt in your ears though :lol:

Yeah that's great and all but... WHERE'S THE X50!!?!?!?!??!?!!1111:err:

Just kidding, cool song though, pretty darn good if you mixed all this back in 07.

song is catchy just like everything else you write. I find old songs on my harddrive that i write and they are much better than the stuff im writing now. You should re record this song and see how it turns out.

Ascendant said:
Yeah that's great and all but... WHERE'S THE X50!!?!?!?!??!?!!1111:err:
Just kidding, cool song though, pretty darn good if you mixed all this back in 07.
It's right here on my computer :lol: Thanks :saint:

fizzinbizzin said:
song is catchy just like everything else you write. I find old songs on my harddrive that i write and they are much better than the stuff im writing now. You should re record this song and see how it turns out.
Thanks .. maybe I should give it a shot

Fael said:
Kick-ass. I love the medievaly, Bling Guardiany lead. Totally cool.
I'm glad you liked it.. Bling Guardiany? :lol: