A.s.a.p

rabies

Proud IMG Guitarist!
Apr 16, 2001
Maryland USA
Visit site
Hi all,

Somebody - I don't remember who - copied some A.S.A.P (Adrian Smith) .mp3 files up to an ftp site (either virus or nefilim..I forget) a while back.

I just recently started to listen to it. I really, really dig some of the tracks. I guess I really am an Adrian Smith fan.

Anyway, since then, I have looked to actually purchase these albums..but am having a very, very difficult time finding them. Do any of you have them all on .mp3? Or can you point me to a location where I can buy them?

Thanks.

PS. Hey crossy..I have also been listening to 'Mogwai' a lot. Damn catchy riff....damn catchy song. You guys are onto something down there!

i'd LOVE to have ASAP! a friend in mexico promised me send me a copy but he hasnt done yet.... GIT!

i like psycho motel too, got the selfentitled album
anyone got the japan only release one?

Let us know on the ASAP stuff crossy. I'm drooling to hear it..

Hey MM..what ever happened to that original montrose version of I've Got The Fire that you were gonna mail me?

yeah put me down for some of that...... ive just got a few copies of some songs off the net.... man that guy can sing pretty cool..... its a nice ' contempory ' style as well......

I cant believe how much it contrasts his work with bruce on chemical.....

Im definately keen to hear more alsol.... damn great tastes once again rabs.... ;)