hosted FTP webspace info

lightnin

DethBanger
Apr 17, 2001
germany
www.lightninsbase.de
ok everyone,

as you might know i will host the IMG files on my server (www.lightninsbase.de :D ) here´s all the info you need to access it:

a) via the IMG webtools

use your IMG name as username and ask me for the password (nefilim and ironcross should already have the password as well)

PLEASE NOTE: these tools use browser based upload technology. due to server limitations i CANT change the maximum file size to be uploaded is 2 MB!

to store bigger files use

b) the anonymous incoming FTP server:

you can access it using these params:

hostname: www.lightninsbase.de
hosttype: automatic detection
username: anonymous
password: your email address

IMPORTANT:

initial starting directory: li/lightninsbase.de/incoming/

then just upload your files :) i will move them to the final IMG file directory on my server then

happy uploading...

cheers,
lightnin

PS: the musicians-guild.net domain is also ready for action soon ;)

PPS: i put a nice MP3 for all you onto the server already, just enter the IMG webtools and see for yourself...

Yup, I noticed it when I was there yesterday looking for Stormys 'diary'...:D

When is the next episode out btw?

well stormy has some personal problems at the moment, but he hopes to complete a HUGE episode next monday... lets keep the fingers crossed ;)

it will feature our trip to see Helloween and BLAZE in Cologne ;) :rolleyes:

so a must-read!!!
cheers,
lightnin

PS: Eddy, the base currently gets prepared for the next step: more interactivity, sponsors maybe (this is getting expensive for me, so i will get some others to pay for it ROFL) but without banner ads dont worry about that... just more powerful, text search thru the whole base, news system similar to UMs, own user accounts, and more, and more.... :D

WOW i really hope i get all this working ;) :D

ermmmm, thats what i like about new software, someone always finds some bugs in it :D

anyways, Ironcross put in the following user data:

username: ironcross
password: *youhaveit_ifnotasknefilim*

the click login
i tried it with your username and it worked fine here ?!?

if you get any error messages PLEASE contact me so i can eliminate all bugs in the software ;)

hope that worx,
lightnin

Just so you know lightnin, as I finish the site redesign I am also thinking about how best to host it, etc. When I figure out exactly how to organize, I'll let you know which files, etc could be stored on the space you've been cool enough to lend us. :)

I'll keep you posted.
Cheers!

Hey all!
Could anyone please send me a mail with the password?

@lightnin: Hi Chris! Wie sieht's aus mit unserem Trade? Ich hab dir eine Mail geschickt, du hast aber bis jetzt noch nicht auf sie geantowrtet. Manchmal spinnt nämlich mein Mail-Server und ich willte nur mal deswegen nachhaken. :D

Hey Lightnin,

I finally got around to checking this out...as much as I could so far. Can you email me the password? rabies@burn.com.

Thanks man. Btw....uh...nice .mp3 on the guest section. ;)

Originally posted by Eddies cellmate
Just so you know lightnin, as I finish the site redesign I am also thinking about how best to host it, etc. When I figure out exactly how to organize, I'll let you know which files, etc could be stored on the space you've been cool enough to lend us. :)

I'll keep you posted.
Cheers!

yeah ok :)

just let me know what you decided. a word on the hosting - if the website doesnt take up too much space and if the current circumstances (upload via web tools or anonymous ftp) are ok then just upload it onto my server ;) theres always some space left :D

cheers,
lightnin

PS: @rabies & amon: just sent out the emails...

just moved the karaoke tracks into the imgfiles directory: you can now download them :)

cheers,
lightnin

ps: about the webspace - well, just upload what you need - i will tell you if it gets too big ;)

thanx virus :)

ermmm, ironcross - seems you will have to re-upload the mp3s. they are NOT complete: wrathchild & sign of the cross are only about 7-8 seconds long and the wickerman is also not complete ?!?

cheers anyway,
lightnin

Lightnin: Could you send me the login info? I think you already have me e-mail addy (well, one os 'em anyway :D ).
Thanks!:)

Originally posted by Eddy
Lightnin: Could you send me the login info? I think you already have me e-mail addy (well, one os 'em anyway :D ).
Thanks!:)

ok no prob:

to login into the anonymous ftp use the parameters & description given at the beginning of this thread ;)

to login into the IMG web tools just enter the information given in the email i sent you.

cheers!
lightnin