THE NEW Sneap Forum FTP!!

Kazrog

Kazrog, Inc.
Mar 6, 2002
California
kazrog.com
Hey guys,

With total sympathy for Gavin, and no disrespect intended, I've decided to set up my own Sneap Forum FTP. Its success obviously depends on 1) us all participating and 2) us all being good and not uploading anything illegal* in any way. If all goes well, it stays up forever. If one person fucks up, I shut it down forever.

With that understood, here's the info. Use an FTP client such as Transmit (Mac) or CuteFTP (Windows) and log in to:

Update (012908) - I've decided to close off FTP access for now, leaving only the web front end open. I am working on the next version of this service and will keep everyone posted.

To access on the web go to:
http://sneapforum.kazrog.com
login: sneapforum
password: sn3apf0rum

Upload stuff in folders named after your Sneap Forum nickname e.g. "Kazrog" or "JBroll." Files left out in the open will be deleted. Let me know if you have any questions!

UPDATE: A word of caution - make sure you go inside the sneapforum.kazrog.com folder on the server BEFORE you post your folders/files up! A couple of you guys (who will remain nameless) just upped your username folders in the root directory - if you do that, nobody can see your stuff on the web! Anyway I have moved those folders to the proper place, but I won't always be that nice. :)

* Do not upload anything that isn't freely distributable. This includes cover songs, commercial software/samples, copyrighted content of any kind where you yourself are not the original copyright holder.

Awesome, thanks Brett!

A word of caution - make sure you go inside the sneapforum.kazrog.com folder on the server BEFORE you post your folders/files up! A couple of you guys who will remain nameless just upped your username folders in the root directory - if you do that, nobody can see your stuff on the web! Anyway I have moved those folders to the proper place. :)

how do i link to files i upload?

Just navigate to your folder, in your case:

http://sneapforum.kazrog.com/index.php?dir=KeithRT99/

Then right click (or control-click on Mac) the link to the file you want to link to and "Copy Link." (or however your web browser of choice words it.) Then paste the link to the forum.

Bear in mind, everyone who visits your links will have to know (or have saved) the Sneap Forum login/password. The reason I password protect the web front-end is to keep the bandwidth costs down so that only Sneap Forum people (or those immediately associated with us) are grabbing these files.

Just navigate to your folder, in your case:

http://sneapforum.kazrog.com/index.php?dir=KeithRT99/

Then right click (or control-click on Mac) the link to the file you want to link to and "Copy Link." (or however your web browser of choice words it.) Then paste the link to the forum.

Bear in mind, everyone who visits your links will have to know the Sneap Forum login/password. The reason I password protect the web front-end is to keep the bandwidth costs down so that only Sneap Forum people (or those immediately associated with us) are grabbing these files.

thanks.

YES YES YES.... YES..YES.

Intenacious, intersecting
Reaving fats from corporal griskin
Culled...for sodden gelatine brayed
Skeletal groats triturated, desinently
Exsiccated, sere glutenate brewed
For frivolous solvent abuse...

Derogate coarse remains
For glue to dry
Despoiled marrow razed

...A truculent shambles so severe...

Extravated bone - as adhesive incarnate
A pellucid quietus - nocuosly I create

Corporal glue, breathe in the fumes
Mucilage vapours, toxic fumes to savour

(Lead: Glue stiffing by W.G. Steer)

Comminuted remains
As gum to dry
A lissom gel so glazed

...A truculent shambolic affair...

The exsanguine esprit - snorted as snuff
Rheumic oils forever - Bonded together as gum

Human glue, choke on the fumes
Noxious vapours, slaughterous labour...

(Lead: Viscous residue snorting by M. Amott)

:headbang: