A shout out from NorCal.

ebass

Bottom Line
Sep 17, 2002
Nor Cal
enchant.nu
Just wanted to give a shout to brother Rick and the band. Cool stuff guys keep it up.

Rick thanks for all your support for us. Starting the PP6 thread for Enchant was way cool.

I am hoping to be there one way or another next year.

Best of luck with the new release and a very cool gig with the mightly Kamelot. :headbang:

ebass said:
Just wanted to give a shout to brother Rick and the band. Cool stuff guys keep it up.

Rick thanks for all your support for us. Starting the PP6 thread for Enchant was way cool.

I am hoping to be there one way or another next year.

Best of luck with the new release and a very cool gig with the mightly Kamelot. :headbang:
Hey Ed!

Thanks for stopping by and the words of support. I'm glad I had my earplugs in man, that shout was pretty loud! :lol:

No problem! I'm a huge fan and you guys deserve it!

I will be there one way or another next year! I hope to see you there - on the stage!

Thanks Ed, we are all looking very forward to both the new release and the Kamelot show. And same to you! When are you guys putting out the next album? I'm already looking forward to it!

Hey, thanks for stopping by! Y'all have a great sound. Rick introduced me to you not long ago. I like the mood/song writing style approach y'all take, while still keeping it interested. Keep up the good work!