Brief Odin's Court Update

OdinsCourt

Valhalla
Sep 26, 2003
MD, USA
www.odinscourtband.com
Hey, all. Sorry it's been so long. Things have been busy for everyone lately. But a brief update:

* Preorders are still be taken for the DVD. It is still on track for a 12 September release date.

* We have some cool live shows in the works. Stay tuned for more on that later.

* We're looking forward to attending Prog Power, so look for Rick or Matt and be sure to say "hi".

* We'll probably be taking some time off the live gig scene starting in December at some point for a couple of months to continue writing/rehearsing new tunes for the next CD. Matt will start recording the foundation in the first part of the 2007.

So matt, you guys are opening for Warrant and FIREHOUSE in October? That is awesome! A couple of us from the band are definitely going to try to make the trek up there for this one.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
So matt, you guys are opening for Warrant and FIREHOUSE in October? That is awesome! A couple of us from the band are definitely going to try to make the trek up there for this one.
Killer!

Make sure to get tickets from us (like at Jaxx). Saves ya $5 over the door and $5 or so over Ticketmaster. ;)

How are things going with y'all?

OdinsCourt said:
Killer!

Make sure to get tickets from us (like at Jaxx). Saves ya $5 over the door and $5 or so over Ticketmaster. ;)

How are things going with y'all?

Really good actually. The newest CD should be out pretty soon, after only....9 months of recording :lol:. We're going to be doing alot of promotion and shows in the upcoming months hopefully.

OdinsCourt said:
* We have some cool live shows in the works. Stay tuned for more on that later.

I was just checking the Jaxx website! Holy Shit! I just saw THE SHOW that I am so going to (amongst the other 5 shows that I am still going to, although pissed off that Helloween cancelled)! Friggan Zero Hour with Odin's Court, and even Encompass on November 11th there at Jaxx! Hey Matt - I am definitly going to need a ticket for that one!

BTW, Matt - did you get my pre-order payment for the DVD? Just haven't heard anything from you in a little while. I am assuming you are pretty busy right now. Looking forward to seeing you at ProgPower!

EDIT! I just looked up on the Odin's Court site. Go figure the damn Warrent and Firehouse show had been cancelled in Baltimore. That was one that I may have also tried to actually go to, although that would've been very difficult to due on a Thursday (a work day) night. But, (and I pray it does not get canned), I am DEFINITLY going to the Zero Hour show!

SkiBumMSP said:
I was just checking the Jaxx website! Holy Shit! I just saw THE SHOW that I am so going to (amongst the other 5 shows that I am still going to, although pissed off that Helloween cancelled)! Friggan Zero Hour with Odin's Court, and even Encompass on November 11th there at Jaxx! Hey Matt - I am definitly going to need a ticket for that one!

BTW, Matt - did you get my pre-order payment for the DVD? Just haven't heard anything from you in a little while. I am assuming you are pretty busy right now. Looking forward to seeing you at ProgPower!

EDIT! I just looked up on the Odin's Court site. Go figure the damn Warrent and Firehouse show had been cancelled in Baltimore. That was one that I may have also tried to actually go to, although that would've been very difficult to due on a Thursday (a work day) night. But, (and I pray it does not get canned), I am DEFINITLY going to the Zero Hour show!

Hey Steve!

Hell Yeah! Can you believe it? I'm happy that ZH is coming to the East; getting to play shows with them is icing. And I'm totally stoked that I get to see and play with Encompass again! Its going to be an awesome night!

I can't speak for Matt, but I'm sure that he received payment. Have you received any of his updates? I know he has sent some out. You won't have to wait much longer. We all sat around this past weekend and signed all 50 of the limited edition audio CD of the show with the bonus track of our Maiden cover from the show. And yes, it is 100% legal and licensed and all that fun stuff. ;) Can't wait for ProgPower either.

Sucks, doesn't it? :( We were looking forward to playing that show and getting some new exposure. It would've been an a good show too. Oh well, this works out better anyway. Instead of a Thursday, you get a Saturday @ a venue that is about an hour+ closer to you with ZH and some other kick ass bands.

Good to hear from you!

Later...

OdinsCourt said:
Hey, Steve. It went out Saturday! :D

And I got it Tuesday! :cool:

Thanks Matt and Rick! I am definitly looking forward to seeing you guys at ProgPower and more importantly, at the Zero Hour show in November. Would be sweet to also go to the NYC show, but that is not going to happen for me, though - just no way I can find time to head up to NYC.

Talk to you later!