A SWORD AND CROSS

maiden1

50 QUID.I.A.S.A.FOR
Aug 20, 2007
22 Acacia Avenue
SWORD AND CROSS:...PEOPLES...I'm looking for two tattoos one of an old English sword the other an old English cross. these will be my next tats so if anybody can help me with a picture I would appreciate it. I will post the tats when done, so thanks for your help if you can.

cheers:kickass:maiden1

I like this one, not sure if it's english but it looks cool

layoutblade.jpg

and this cross:
jewelrymix_1821_2792191.jpeg

Get an actual medieval sword - if I saw those fantasy swords tattoo'd (spelling?) on someone's arms...I would laugh myself into to tears.

OK this is wot I'm looking for is A Kings or A Knights Sword its more of a respect for my country.

this is wot I have, on one arm I have the UNION JACK (FLAG) with lettering BRITISH above and BY BIRTH below and I'm looking for an old English Cross to go behind that.

on the other arm I have the ST GEORGE CROSS with the lettering ENGLISH on the top and BY THE GRACE OF GOD below and I'm looking for, say the picture of ST GEORGE's Sword or something in that century that will go behind the ST GEORGE CROSS(FLAG)

so it has to be OLD, ENGLISH, HAS RESPECT, and any ENGLISHMAN would be proud to have it as a tattoo....:headbang::kickass:

cheers :kickass:PEOPLES

PLEASE NO CARTOONS, IT WILL BE IN A FADDED BLACK OR I THINK ITS CALLED A MAT BLACK.