A T-Shirt design...

keynant

Party on Wayn!
Feb 25, 2003
Israel
Visit site
In the hebrew forum, a question that Kobi asked rose a thread of t-shirt requsets and suggestions, and two designs, made by me and another dude.

I am posting my design(at least hoping it will be available here..), please post suggestions, corrections and your own designs...
Orphaned_land_T_shirt.jpg

BTW, the hebrew words mean something like "Hafla(sort of meal...also middle eastern party) of a metal band...)

I think the picture is unavailable here

anyway I'm sure there's a similar design in the hebrew forum
but what the hell

black shirt(obviously)
on the front-The golden Orphaned Land sign and underneath it MABOOL
the story of the three sons of seven
on the back:the triangle with 7,the snake the lion and the eagle
underneath the triangle "The storm still rages inside..."

keynant did you by anyway write "HAFLA SHELL LEHAKAT METAL" on the shirt,now that I think of it, It's a great idea.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE T-SHIRTS

lol keinant, I just thought of it, Hafla can be translated as Siesta ! it`s also a kind of family gathering or hood-party :)
I think that the writting on the shirt should be a bit more serious then that

I actually love the idea of writing Hafla. It's funny, and you never see any funy metal shirts. It shows you have a sense of humor :Spin: . Also, anyone who doesn't understand the joke will look at it and think we've gone crazy :loco: If that would be one of the choices of shirts, I would definately get the Hafla one.

I also thought the same as you, and the idea came from "orgisha"(hebrew forum member)...

BTW Avi, Siesta is in hebrew 'Shnat"z'(Shnat Tzohrayim(after-noon sleep/doze/nap)

do some, cut some...hey, i do not produce! :)

the hebrew sentence can be spared...

except for that, 10x for the compliments! oh, and yes, i know. it is not the correct way to write vengeful...