OL Logo/T-Shirt?

Hazel

New Metal Member
Aug 18, 2002
Bydgoszcz, Poland
Visit site
Hi!!

I've only yesterday received my copy of Mabool and must say I'm totally in love with it! That's the greatest piece of music I've heard in a long time. How come I've never heard of you guys?!?

In one of the videos or in some photos, I saw someone (I believe Kobi) wearing an OL T-Shirt (with the logo). Are they available for sale anywhere? Or maybe: can I find the logo graphics in decent quality so I could make one for myself? I'd be soooo grateful!

I believe I'll be a frequent visitor in here, so
See you later!
Lukasz

Since it's been brought up... are you planning to do a Mabool t-shirt?

...and about the logo - OL's logo containing a stripper (at least I think it is - correct me if I'm wrong)... have you ever considered remodelling? I really like how it looks from afar, but when you get close, and that final detail pops up... it seems a bit outdated maybe (too underground for you guys). It doesn't fit the band's work, IMHO.

Back to the shirts: You can do really cool stuff using that awesome font from the Mabool artwork (tried it myself, actually).

:headbang: well i made my own o.l tshirt but am not goin to wear it .. for if i do i ll be send to jail... in clame of espionage :p ... stupid rules... well i like it better on my room s walll ..

LOL khayyeh, just ignor all of the hostolity there
Do what`s good for you
let me tell you a secret, my brother when he comes back from the army, he sits and listenes to oum kul tum and feiruz... there`s no black n white here you know..
It`s not A vs. B :)

well u r right be u know the goverment the lebanese and israely both r doin childlish stufff ... i think speultura were right when they shot "territory " videoclip on the borders here ... we just have to live in peace it s all bcz for some sand and soil ... shit...

inno .. just look to the flags in the begining .. they means the borders ..
any way .. it s not a prob ... and it s a great honor for sepultura chosed this cut of the map to shoot the video ..