New COBHC T-Shirt

LOOOL @ Heartless_Name

i'm not from england or us but isn't token the right way to spell it?

I have a T-shirt with that logo on and the European dates on the back...bought it on the Stockholm show....

-[chop]-;5597644 said:
I have a T-shirt with that logo on and the European dates on the back...bought it on the Stockholm show....

I wanted one of the Bodom shirts too, but fkin 300 kr :erk:

-[chop]-;5597644 said:

I would have bought it there too, but I thought the price would be 150 - 200 kr, so I didn't bring enough money :cry:
300 kr is crazy... at least they could have warned us before the concert :lol:

$50 for a shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's way too much. I thought they'd usually be $30 or something close by.

I bought a couple shirts at a Blind Guardian show for $25 each. Hoodies were fuckin' $60, though. :erk: Plus, they were zip hoodies, and I hate those things.

YOu don't like zip hoodies???!!!! WHY!! I love those. It's better than the ones without zippers. $60 for a hoodie isn't that bad.

I would have bought it there too, but I thought the price would be 150 - 200 kr, so I didn't bring enough money :cry:
300 kr is crazy... at least they could have warned us before the concert :lol:

Fucking true man...i bought one but wtf 300kr is kinda mutch...i thought as well there were gonna be like 150/200kr