New COBHC T-Shirt

xhk

New Metal Member
Nov 7, 2006
Hello,
I try to find this shirt but i dont find it anywhere,
anyone know where can i have this t-shirt?
please i'd search almost everywhere.
thats the new tshirt with the new logo of cobhc

tanks you!
XhK

My English May be Bad , I Speak in french!
:headbang:

That shirt was being sold through the official site's merchandise section some time ago. Haven't seen it elsewhere (haven't been looking either :D ) and nowadays there is no merchandise section on the official site =P

i don't know if there another logo but i try to find that shirt everywhere ans i dont find it , i think thats a new logo because there is one the new dvd.

my suggestion is wait till the Unholy Alliance is over because at UA they sell the COB UA tour-shirts, they have the CRY logo on it and the dates on the back, i guess it will be released somewhere next year. The shirts look actually the same just a diffrent reaper and tour dates on the back.. i tried to buy 1 at UA during Slayers performance but those bitches already took the COB Merch to the Tour Bus or where ever they bring the shirts to.

so i will wait to the 18 december , thats when children come at montreal a 1 hour of my house , i go see it in show , i hope some shirt will be avaible there
!

I didn't even know they had a new shirt! Does that come in a sweater too? And when was that pic of Alexi tooken?