A.t.t.n Pagan2002

cedarbreed

Don't mean nothin'
Dec 9, 2001
A Nation on Fire
Shadowlike is owning awesome video bootlegs from the 27th Liverpool gig and also from another acoustic one (Greece i think). Would you allow us to put that stuff online on my website, the same place where we're still hosting Antimatter's video ?
So mate, what's your opinion about that ?

*fingerscrossed*

btw wouldn't be too good to upload it somewhere, if it will make it on the DVD, tho i would really enjoy some good (!) video footage of the band!

the lads have never asked footage from me, besides this report thingie i did, so it wouldnt be crossing paths really :)
its basically loads of live stuff (band and solo) and backstage bollix

but the band has to consent

cedarbreed said:
Shadowlike is owning awesome video bootlegs from the 27th Liverpool gig and also from another acoustic one (Greece i think). Would you allow us to put that stuff online on my website, the same place where we're still hosting Antimatter's video ?
So mate, what's your opinion about that ?

*fingerscrossed*
it might be best if he sent them to me first and let me check them out. then i can pick the ones i would like to see online.
dan.

"sure, let's see if shadowlike browses this thread soon, else i'll try to get directly in touch with him (her) and ask. cheers =))) echh =))) you rule =))) i wanna make loveto you ' " cedarbreed says

He was too proud to come back so soon.

pagan2002 said:
it might be best if he sent them to me first and let me check them out. then i can pick the ones i would like to see online.
dan.
yes danny, please send me your adress in private message, so i can post the videos to you. I'll have to do the encoding first so it may take a while.

edit: there's another alternative, i can send the videos to maria, which i was going to and you can go there and watch them.

let me know what's best for you

cheers :)

pagan2002 said:
dan.
**PLEASE** allow One Last Goodbye from the second day from Greece, I want to see this one, or I'll die too soon...:yell: :cry: I mean, that was THE best thing I've ever experienced in a gig. :hotjump: :worship:

Feanor IV said:
**PLEASE** allow One Last Goodbye from the second day from Greece, I want to see this one, or I'll die too soon...:yell: :cry: I mean, that was THE best thing I've ever experienced in a gig. :hotjump: :worship:
Shadowlike, can you give Feanor one last goodbye? He is driving me insane, i think he is going to slash his wrists soon if he doesn't get it :)

MetallicaSux said:
You are not making sence. Didn't you know danny posted here?
It's not normal you know. I awed at least as much as Lenore did the first time I knew that Father Strangelight posted here, and even more when I got to know that danny did aswell.

rafael said:
It's not normal you know. I awed at least as much as Lenore did the first time I knew that Father Strangelight posted here, and even more when I got to know that danny did aswell.
Sure, i do understand, i felt the same. But there is/was a lenore posting here for a while and i was surprised that she didn't know. But i realized afterwards that this is a new lenore that only started posting here resently. So my fault :worship: