May news and stuff :p

FatherVic

MasterMelon
Oct 10, 2001
trollcave
Ok, this are news that you can read on the official webpage, but in case you are as lazy as I am, I post it here...

USA, here we go!!!! Asgaroth is confirmed finally to be playing in the Milwaukee MetalFest.
The event will take place in the U.S. Cellular Arena in Milwaukee, Wisconsin during the 25th and 26th, July 2003.
The band is looking forward the gig for it will be the first time to be playing in American shores...this will be a killer time!

More info about the festival in:www.metalfest.com
metalfest.jpg

The audio company Behringer is, from now on, the new Asgaroth´s gear sponsor.
From this website we wanted to thank Behringer for their interest and help.More info about the company in:www.behringer.de
behringer.gif

and finally a newsletter from Christopher and the band itself...

Hello once again...
Here we are once more, updating the info and newz directly from the band. First of all, the support dates for Cradle of Filth were a great experience, as well as the couple og gigs we made recently.
A lot of stuff has been happening lately, and we're quite happy to have started off this new page of the band's history.
First of all, we're working on the follow up for "Red Shift" due for an early 2004 release.
We've finally got ourselves a manager and things are starting to go straight ahead.

We're proud to announce that we are confirmed for this years edition of the Milwaukee Metal fest (www.metalfest.com) to be held in Wisconsin, USA the 25th and 26th of July.
This shall be the band's first appearance in the States, and we hope to meet many of our new friends overseas.
From now on, Behringer shall be sponsoring the band, so please take a look at the website at www.behringer.de anytime.
The band has been using their gear for some time now, so it's time to update...
Very soon, new live-pics shall be added, as well as the long-awaited online installment of the videosection.
So far, that's all that's happening right now. New material is on the way, and we hope to be touring extensively for our forthcoming album!
Plans for a possible video-clip to be released with the new album are also being studied, so stay tuned!!!!!

Christopher & Asgaroth

that's all for now....

fathervic (the news bearer)

does really peruna land mean Barcelona???? Beacause if that's it I envy Ing as I never envied before...this i'll throw stones to him, too :p

fathervic (living la peruna loca)

Reactions: Rei Toei
ok, since i don't have any good news, let's see what i can say about... stuff :lol:
oh, yes. i want to go and see matrix reloaded but nobody wants to come with me :(
guess i'll ask casper out :cool:

as for the trip, i'm sorry but i'll visit finland, this summer :Spin: that is, the land of potatoes (boiled, mashed, sliced, fried...) :p

poor rei!!!! Matrix is worth going alone...but well if you don't find anybody, and don't want to go alone, then you can go to Athens and with mel and me, or go to Barcelona and go with Ingenius...se, it's that easy :p

Oh! and have fun in Finland, one in my Must Go list for looooooong time now...

@fathervic: thank you. guess i'll go and see matrix this sunday, most probably alone, but i'll have a nice bowl of popcorn to keep me company :err:
as for finland, i'll make sure to have fun, yep :Spin:

last day of may!! guys, can't believe it... it's june already :loco:
what happens today? hell, i'll have to drive for about 3 hours and a half... in about 3 hours :lol:
i can't sleep *mumble* i might leave now... :p