Hi there! (and a welcome to you all)

FatherVic

MasterMelon
Oct 10, 2001
trollcave
Hello!!!!!

well this is the first thread on this forum, so it had to be a WELCOME one :D

I hope you all enjoy a bit of this place, to talk about everything you have in mind, to discuss about Asgaroth, and for those who doesn't know the band that much to come to know the band...

so talk talk talk and have fun, that's the reason for this!

cheers

fathervic (who never kept the track as a doorman ;) )

Yay! Asgaroth rule! I know, I know! I'm not very original, but hey, if Mark said it, it's good enough for me too! My Asgaroth CD should be arriving tomorrow! Double Yay!

well yes, the thing is that Red Shift got a great review by the press, but it was released just in Spain...They guys in Peaceville heard it and they liked it (or so i've been told :p ) So they released RedShift worldwide (and it's getting great comments in the US!!!! :hotjump: )

So if you have to pick up something, I would really suggest Red Shift, specially because from the rest of albums, most probably you won't be able to get them, but may be for Absence Spell Beyond...

hiiiiiiiiiii :D

it's wonderful to see Father Vic being a webmaster.... let's hope he'll be a police one tolerating my oh_so_wisely_meaningless posts :p

Judging by Red Shhift Asgaroth is quite okey...pleasant stuff.....

oh,well i'm shutting up :)

Good luck to this new forum :)

~mel~ (*agalitsa* )

oh, i see a troll there!!!! :D

well people, feel this place as if it was your home, but in this case, please flush the toilet when done ;) :p

fathervic (*filakia*)

Hey ho guys!

Chris from Asgaroth here. I'd like to thank Fathervic for all his patience and really dedicated support. I'll try and be here to make it a closer sort of forum where you can feel free to ask FVc or myself any sort of question. I'll try and get time for it!

A big welcome to you all then!
chr

Hi chris :wave:

hope you keep touch in here and the whole UM thingy...
really, thanx for coming, it's always nice to see the bandmembers getting involved in the fanbase area ;)

fathervic ( honoured )

The Asgaroth board on UM, impressive. Nobody told me about it (FatherVic... malo, malote), but since I love the actual Asgaroth drummer (and the bassist has to pay me a beer as an old debt), I'm a huge Asgaroth fan (yes, I come in touch with the bands due to a mere personal interest). Seriously, I've listened to Red Shift and Absence Spells Beyond, and they're absolutely worthy of respect in Europe. Let's hope the sells will go on accordingly with the quality of the album. Enjoy!

|ngenius (Yo mismo).

Welcome of course! I am unfamiliar with the band's music and their site isn't of much help either, practically every section is Under construction :(.

Now what is your relation to this band FatherVic, you're not in the band yourself are you..?

Originally posted by MadTinus
Welcome of course! I am unfamiliar with the band's music and their site isn't of much help either, practically every section is Under construction :(.

Now what is your relation to this band FatherVic, you're not in the band yourself are you..?

Hi MadTinus!!!!

well I'm reaaaaaaaally sorry about the website, I know it's in a very UNDONE state, but I moved two days ago (country not just house :p ) and i don't have MY pc with me yet, so i won't be able to update the site for a while...but I wanted to thank Chris because now he has provided me with enough stuff to fill in the website nearly to the max. So now it's just a matter of settling everything here and I'll be doing a massive upload soon :D

As for my relation to this band, it's merely friendship of quite strange conditions, but definitely i'm not in the band, and not even massage them after the shows ;p
So they asked me to do the artwork for RedShift and I accepted and later on they asked me if I could deal with their website and i said a shy yes, too ;)

so that's why i'm here, and once again i'm sorry for the website.

oh, and Aeuphorias, thanx a lot for the link!!!! :)

cheers

fathervic (who will move his ass a bit on the website pretty soon)

Hello from me too, i have no idea who Asgaroth are, but if they're willing to buy me beers too, i'm all for it! :cool: :D

:wave: