Welcome

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
Hey everyone,
Welcome to the message board. I hope we all get to discuss what we like on this board without acting like children. Whatever you want to talk about or post about is cool. But seriously, Lets take the time to respect everyones opinion here. Also, we will not put up with racist shit talkers. If you cross the line then you know what happens. Feel free to contack me at the site or directly @
Xkrament@aol.com
Billy@Billymilano.com

again, welcome.
Billy

Hello Folks,

hope M.O.D. is going to Europe again.
Maybee with Anthrax in Germany :D .

Saw M.O.D. the first time in Cologne with Mucky Pup 199x !
& S.O.D on the Dynamo Open Air.

Fuck the midle East :loco:

Greetinx
from Germany :tickled:

Hello Koichi great Logo :loco:

Do you know the line - up from M.O.D. at the moment.

The last show in Germany, there was the Pro-Pain Bass-Player
in the band, or was is Spudmonsters. ???

Greetinx from Germany
:wave:

I never noticed this forum until today. Billy, I've always found your S.O.D. songs to be hilarious and the Scott Ian feud was pure comedy to me also. I don't know if you guys are really serious, or having fun with it in the press but it's entertaining. Anyway my only real problem with Anthrax is WHINING. I have heard Scott and Charlie both whine for the last few years about how their labels don't promote them enough, and that is why they do not sell enough albums...What is your real take on that Billy? Do you think they have real issues there, or is it just a bunch of whining because they are putting out subpar albums the last few years?

Triumphant Apostle said:
I never noticed this forum until today. Billy, I've always found your S.O.D. songs to be hilarious and the Scott Ian feud was pure comedy to me also. I don't know if you guys are really serious, or having fun with it in the press but it's entertaining. Anyway my only real problem with Anthrax is WHINING. I have heard Scott and Charlie both whine for the last few years about how their labels don't promote them enough, and that is why they do not sell enough albums...What is your real take on that Billy? Do you think they have real issues there, or is it just a bunch of whining because they are putting out subpar albums the last few years?

To be honest, I think they can't believe their carreer is pretty much done. They really don't stand for anything and never made a serious impact as ANTHRAX. On the other hand they never give SOD respect but always seem to fall back on it.

(fuck off to whoever wrote I'm lame as reputation comment, without putting a signature. I thought ppl who stop by here normally have balls. sad to realize some lack them.

cheers to the others.)

Why in the hell are ppl so interested in the supposed fued between Milano and 2 Fellas from AnThRaX? I could care less. And a few ppl have called a couple of M.O.D.'s latest "subpar" too, do they need to hang it up? No. Only if they want to. As a fan of Thrax, s.o.d. and m.o.d. I really hope this isn't going to turn into the anthrax bashing board. That'llgo against the welcome paragraph in the very first post of this thread.

hey Billy! Thanks for the welcome and I`m glad this board is up as well! Longtime fan of s.o.d./m.o.d. here. I had seen you guys around 87 or 88 in n.y., not sure of the year. I live in florida now so get yor asses down here!
steve