Kill all the Arabs part#2

Next to Bush....Tony Blair is the MAN!!!

I feel like I made it right as far as carnut goes, It was my bad.

humungo said:
Europe and North America are both great places. Fuck the middle east!

Carnut never said he hated the United States, he just spoke of his distaste towards Bush.

I think we have a greater enemy in muslim fundamentalists, they eventually want to enforce shitty sharia law on the whole world. Fuck those cunts.

T_man357 said:
I feel like I made it right as far as carnut goes, It was my bad.

Well , I kinda did a good job to start the thing of.... :D
Now all America and Europe together ; FUCK THEM MOTHERFUCKING FAG MUSLIMS !!!!!

Thank you, Billy.

Hey there T_Man357, I feel that we should pull our troops outta iraq, if iraq ever tries to attack us they will be annihalated. I want our troops to be able to come back home, as there have been enough casualties.

At least that bastard abu hamza has been arrested, I'm absolutely sick of that shithead and his gang of sheep. He may be coming your way as well, he is wanted on terror charges, and he may get the death penalty.

CoverUInOil, I believe T_Man357 served in the Gulf War (sorry if I am wrong), and not only did he and others fight for our freedom, he served for the kuwaitis freedom as well (shame those ungrateful gits don't appreciate it).

T_man357 said:
GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU SACK OF SHIT!!

I guess it's easy to be Anti-Freedom if you never had to fight for it!

I got your back Oldschool....
You too Bobo'c

Hey T-Bag---your about as smart as the shit I just flushed

I never fought for this countrys freedom.. Try again faggot. Im 3rd generation USMC. I was in Kuwait for Desert Storm 12-90 to 5-91--4th Tank Batallion 2nd Marines, G-3 Special Ops Division. Now I work on designing secure satellite phone systems for my government. What the fuck do you do.

or what ever the fuck your pussy bitch name is. Please post what the fuck you have ever done for this country. All your post you sure talk a big talk, but never offer up any proof. I would not be surprised if you have sand my pals blood running through your veins. I would pretty much put money on it. Post some stats bitch or shut the fuck up.

I bet your great great gram mamma used to fuck sand my pals when your great great grandpappy was out plowing the fields. Making you a sand my pals.

muffytheVampirelayer said:
I bet your great great gram mamma used to fuck sand my pals when your great great grandpappy was out plowing the fields. Making you a sand my pals.
Muffy ol`girl, why all the hostillity? who pissed in your wheaties? you want to know what i do for my country? I pay lots of taxes , i vote and i support the leaders of my country, all Im required to do.................. :headbang:

Anger, hostility towards the opposition...anger, hostility towards the opposition, anger! Hostility towards the opposition!! ANGER!! HOSTILITY TOWARDS THE OPPOSITION!! ANGER!!!!!!!!!! ANGER!!!!!! YOU GOT THAT ANGER!!!!!!! ANGER!!!!!!!! YOU GOT THAT ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walter_Langkowski said:
Anger, hostility towards the opposition...anger, hostility towards the opposition, anger! Hostility towards the opposition!! ANGER!! HOSTILITY TOWARDS THE OPPOSITION!! ANGER!!!!!!!!!! ANGER!!!!!! YOU GOT THAT ANGER!!!!!!! ANGER!!!!!!!! YOU GOT THAT ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah what he said

old school headbanger said:
Muffy ol`girl, why all the hostillity? who pissed in your wheaties? you want to know what i do for my country? I pay lots of taxes , i vote and i support the leaders of my country, all Im required to do.................. :headbang:

I heard McDonalds takes quite a chunk out of your paycheck. Keep up the good work Old_School_Burgerflipper.If you keep up all the hard work, you just might make weekend shift leader. Pat yourself on the back. You make everyone proud.

HAHAHA geez wiz muffy, what climbed up you crack? i never said i worked at mcdonalds.oh well, hey muffy was it hard to be a woman in the military?

I'M GONNA MAKE THIS SHORT AND TO THE POINT.....
I TRAVEL ALL THROUGH THE U.S. FOR WORK
TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE, HOW I CAN GET A HOLD OF YOU
AND I'LL MORE THAN GLADLY SNAP YOUR FUCKING NECK.....DON'T BOTHER
RESPONDING IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU ARE.

I THINK YOU'RE A FAG, YOU'RE 3RD GEN USMC ABOUT AS MUCH AS BILLY'S
A BALLET DANCER.

***Billy, Sorry about involving you & going back to this classless shit again
I just can't stand some 14 y/o pussy running his mouth from behind his keyboard thinking he can get
away with it....If he doesn't anwser my questions I'll let it go...People will see how big a pussy he really is***

muffytheVampirelayer said:
or what ever the fuck your pussy bitch name is. Please post what the fuck you have ever done for this country. All your post you sure talk a big talk, but never offer up any proof. I would not be surprised if you have sand my pals blood running through your veins. I would pretty much put money on it. Post some stats bitch or shut the fuck up.

T_man357 said:
I'M GONNA MAKE THIS SHORT AND TO THE POINT.....
I TRAVEL ALL THROUGH THE U.S. FOR WORK
TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE, HOW I CAN GET A HOLD OF YOU
AND I'LL MORE THAN GLADLY SNAP YOUR FUCKING NECK.....DON'T BOTHER
RESPONDING IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU ARE.

I THINK YOU'RE A FAG, YOU'RE 3RD GEN USMC ABOUT AS MUCH AS BILLY'S
A BALLET DANCER.

***Billy, Sorry about involving you & going back to this classless shit again
I just can't stand some 14 y/o pussy running his mouth thinking he can get
away with it....If he doesn't anwser my questions I'll let it go...People will see how big a pussy he really is***

Tell her T mann :headbang:

Master of the Hawng said:
Its like slayer says in god hates us all, "hate heals you should try it some time"
hawng you asshole..................where the fuck you been bro? you dont call, and you dont write. lets get together and jam sometime you big hairy dick:headbang: