News - Coming Gigs!

FatherVic

MasterMelon
Oct 10, 2001
trollcave
Hi there!!!
i will use this thread to place the news i get from the band every now and then ok??? (obviously you can comment and flame me for whatever you may want :saint: )

The tour with Cradle of Filth has been confirmed, aswell as the dates for the gigs...

March 26th. Valencia - Sala Reppublica (supporting Cradle of Filth)
March 27th. Madrid - La Riviera (supporting Cradle of Filth)
March 30th. Barcelona - Razzamataz (supporting Cradle of Filth)

April 26th. Bilbao - Bilborock (+Fatal Portrait+Dark Faith)

Oh, and here's the flyer!
flyer.jpg

fathervic (who would like Cradle of Filth to be the supporters :p )

Hi there guys!!!
i received a letter from the band and I thought it would be ok to place it here for you to read :)
also the site had a good update (no, no sounds yet, but they'll come soon!!!)

here it goes!!!

Hello to you all!!!!
Here we are once more, in our new website, all thanks to Fathervic, our old buddy that helped us with the "Red Shift" artwork. He'll be the new site webmaster, so take him as one of the crew for any doubt, information and feedback regarding the site. The band would like to thank his enthusiastic and hardworking output for the band! Cheers mate... We'd also want to thanks our old webmaster Jorge "Zomb" for all his interest and hard work during the past.

So far, the feedback for "Red Shift" has been exceedingly encouraging and not expected!!! The band has been given outstanding remarks in most of the important media, so our spirits towards the new album are real high and inspiring! Expect many surprises for the new material! More to be updated in the near future...

Things are pretty much busy right now, just after our first audiovisual special appearance in Sala Apolo last month...
We'll try and post some clips of the show as soon as we get things settled. Asgaroth is currently dealing with the promo for the "Red Shift" american release and would also like to thank all american press and audience for such a warm welcome, as well as our hard working promo girl Paula @ Manic promotions.

Plans for a following album shall be updated as soon as wet a fix plan for it all, but for the time being Peaceville is planning a late 2003/2004 release that should coincide with the 10th anniversary of the conception of Asgaroth, in its first incarnation.
So far, the band is rehearsing for the tour support for Cradle of Filth in a 3 date plan in Valencia, Madrid and Barcelona, as well as an already booked gig in Bilbao's Bilborock for the 26th of April.
Shortly we'll have our first forum online at ultimatemetal.com, so please drop in any feedback!

Asgaroth

so that's all for now :)
thanx for bearing up with me :p

hi there....

a new gig is confirmed for the 3rd of May!!!!!
the concert will take place in Barcelona, Sala KGB and the supporting band will be Phackner (a great band if you ask me :) )

fv

I know about a young guitar player who surely is amazed by the event. Kingnothi is and always was a huge Asgaroth fan. I will be there if possible. :D

|ng.