[TOUR] FILTHFEST EUROTOUR W/ CRADLE OF FILTH, MOONSPELL, TURISAS

ATTENTION!

The start of the tour here in Hamburg is a bit sloooow - due to the French harbor strikes, the equipment trucks were really late and there is a small chance we won't even play tonight... We're on a standby mode, fingers crossed. We'll post more as soon as anything is certain.

... otherwise, welcome to the other shows!

ATTENTION!

The start of the tour here in Hamburg is a bit sloooow - due to the French harbor strikes, the equipment trucks were really late and there is a small chance we won't even play tonight... We're on a standby mode, fingers crossed. We'll post more as soon as anything is certain.

... otherwise, welcome to the other shows!

O Turisas, raid France in retaliation for this insult!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen them yesterday and I've just come back home.
I gotta tell you I don't regret a penny of what I've payed for the ticket, the transport and the hotel. Even though I had expected a longer setlist, it was simply more than perfect. I truly hope they come back sometime. I'm looking forward to it.

oh I quite enjoy Thrash metal every now and then, but I'm afraid this band will be Trash instead of Thrash =/ But well, not going to judge them before I've actually seen them.

Oh, Andreas, I loved their performance. I had listened to some stuff of theirs before going to the gig and I was afraid I would just have to ignore them, 'cause their stuff seemed so random and mediocre to me. But it's really not like that. I don't know if it's because of the fact seeing a band live gives a completely new dimension to their music or it's just that they're good, but I really enjoyed their stuff. Also because they seemed so eager to actually get close to the crowd, to show us their 'human' side too. I hope you'll have fun. I sure did. :)

There has been some confusion in the last days when it comes to showtimes. Apparently the pre-info printed on tickets / venue websites have said that we go on at 9 pm. Please don't count on this kind of information, as this tour seems to be ran on a very day-by-day basis, so schedules keep getting changed all the time. In the last few days the schedule has been that we go on around 8 pm, and caused that some people have missed the show. So just as a note to everyone, if you want to catch all the bands, please don't trust venue schedules and be early. Sorry for all the people who came to see us and missed the show because of this, but please understand that this is something completely out of our hands.

Greets from Slovenia!

Yeah..the same thing happened yesterday in Zagreb.I came on the end of 2nd song.Thank God I haven't missed you guys cause I was going just for you.

And it was a great show!
Come back soon.

Hi!
You can find pics of the show in Clermont Ferrand on my myspace!
Hope you will like it!
Cheers!
www.myspace.com/karydwen
Turisas02052009106.jpg

Turisas0205200931.jpg

Turisas0205200949.jpg

Turisas0205200953.jpg

Turisas0205200967.jpg