[TOUR] FILTHFEST EUROTOUR W/ CRADLE OF FILTH, MOONSPELL, TURISAS

updated with new Band:

index_09tour.jpg

still better imho than certain other rumoured bands. not much better, but...*shrugs*

if one likes such music they might be, but since my taste doesn´t really include such bands ...

oh I quite enjoy Thrash metal every now and then, but I'm afraid this band will be Trash instead of Thrash =/ But well, not going to judge them before I've actually seen them.

@ Cari, Dutch crowds are usually lazy and late, so if there's an unknown opening act, we can get in front easier ^^

i know, you dont need to tell me much about dutch crowds XD but yeah, is a nice thing to get in front XD

Hmm, I have a question that's directed to the ones who've seen Turisas live already. Have you had the chance to chat with them a bit after the gig, take some pictures or so? Do they usually go out of the venue some time after the show's finished or not? I was just wondering whether I should get out after seeing Turisas and go back in the hall sometime during Moonspell or so. So any info concerning that issue would be much appreciated.:D

I´d rather say to take some time after the whole gig is finished, so every band played...

*laughing*
yeah, that is, INDEED, a huge problem...take a "first aid kit" for ears, soul and whatever with you, just for the case ;)

*laughing*
well, when writing this I wasnt immediately thinking about booze, but well yeah, would fit aswell ^^