A taste of extreme divinity || New album

52 days left.

3 trailers

I do the math and...shit they need to wake up or something, time is running up :p

and what would be the fucking point of having these trailers AFTER the release???
I doubt we are getting 3 trailers. Probably only 1 or 2. This is taking so long that it's likely they have changed plans. Or perhaps NB have decided to ditch their plan to release samples altogether. That would suck but it's not impossible. Maybe they think that less is more when it comes to hype. Revealing too much is a bad thing but so is revealing nothing. Hopefully at least some sample song is gonna appear in near future.

Well, let's take example for Pain - Cynic paradise trailers.
The album was released on October 31st.
The first trailer shown up on October 01. ..Then we got second trailer on October 22. and the final trailer showed up two days before release, October 29.
So i think that we are not going to get first trailer before the last week of september or something like that, if the things are going to be the same like with the Pain trailers.. but who knows.

........just wait for the album! :Smug: Tryin' to be patient but this thread is nerve wrecking! :err:

half-time people!
when i started the counting, i thought it will be very cool, to have the halfe-time, but actually i think its bad to wait this whole time again..

btw: maybe theyve decided to put the trailer stuff into the mailorder ed.?

So.............does anybody have any other details about the mail order box set? Still wondering bout that! :kickass:

said this way, not that absurd
but Denis mentionned trailers, released PRIOR to the album itself, he never talked about a special making off with the album.

Maybe NB changed their minds about that tho, you never know.

anywayz, time will tell

and that sux :p I hate time

half-time people!
when i started the counting, i thought it will be very cool, to have the halfe-time, but actually i think its bad to wait this whole time again..

o.m.g. I never thought about it but your right. I am never gonna survive waiting this long again.

And for the trailer, I sure hope we get some freaking teaser before the album. Not to get anything would really suck.