A taste of extreme divinity || New album

Do you have some questions for Mikael? Today I'm gonna take an interview, so help is needed.

Thanks everybody!

Nina, Bulgaria

Do you have some questions for Mikael? Today I'm gonna take an interview, so help is needed.

Thanks everybody!

Nina, Bulgaria

Try to ask him as much as possible about the new album. Ask him if there will be some single before the album release date, if so, which song will it be and be sure to ask him when can we expect to hear new song on myspace or something like that.

Try to ask him as much as possible about the new album. Ask him if there will be some single before the album release date, if so, which song will it be and be sure to ask him when can we expect to hear new song on myspace or something like that.
Many of those little details are up to label and I doubt every band member would even know. So those are bit unnecessary questions. But Nina should ask him to describe the album a bit and perhaps compare it to some old Hypocrisy albums.

Thank you, I thought about those questions too. I really want to ask him something about the past (and why not about the future) of the band. If I have to be honest - I'm not the biggest fan, just doing my job, but I always want to make things good.

a couple of suggestions

1- is it true that for the new album he took a larger role than ever into songwritting?

2- ask him to compare the next album to previous Hypocrisy stuff ; how will the fan will react to ths new record, will it sound bran new or will the fan will see the resemblances with previous albums?

3- ask him why hypocrisy arent headlining for the american tour in Nov

a couple of suggestions

1- is it true that for the new album he took a larger role than ever into songwritting?

2- ask him to compare the next album to previous Hypocrisy stuff ; how will the fan will react to ths new record, will it sound bran new or will the fan will see the resemblances with previous albums?

3- ask him why hypocrisy arent headlining for the american tour in Nov

Thank you, I'll ask him :)

1. Ask him about trailers, teasers and when we are going to hear some of them.
2. Ask him who the second guitarist for live-concerts will be (Since Hypocrisy consists of 3 members).
3. Ask him about the topic of the new album's lyrics.
4. And about supporting bands for the european tour.
5. You could also ask if he knows about the content of the mailbox-edition of the album, this special 500-pieces-edition.
6. How he thinks about re-recording more classics on a "20 years of chaos and confusion" maybe, like to their 10th anniversery. (I'm thinking of stuff like "God is a Lie!" and "Necronomicon".)

BTW:
Do you know if many interviewers ask in the official band-forum for questions? I mean, so you get the best and most deep-going ones I think, especially if you don't know that band so well.

a couple of suggestions

2. Ask him who the second guitarist for live-concerts will be (Since Hypocrisy consists of 3 members).

3. Ask him about the topic of the new album's lyrics.

a must!!