A taste of extreme divinity || New album

The artwork is really killer! My first thought was; man, is this going to be something like Osculum Obscenum in a modern way?
I mean, look at the cover, it definitely tells where their minds currently are, and that is something evil and fucking heavy, no aliens here!
And the name tells me the same thing! Extreme!

A taste of extreme divinity

Aliens might have been taken for divinities by some cultures/people

but the cover tends to put aside the alien theme indeed

meh, whatever, Virus wasnt alien oriented but it was a riot isnt it? :)

The artwork is really killer! My first thought was; man, is this going to be something like Osculum Obscenum in a modern way?
I mean, look at the cover, it definitely tells where their minds currently are, and that is something evil and fucking heavy, no aliens here!
And the name tells me the same thing! Extreme!

thats exactly what i was thinking

Hell fucking YES!
The title sounds awesome and the artwork looks wicked as hell.

Can't bloody wait to see them when they come to Europe!

It deffinetly looks like they are getting back to the roots. The cover art just reeks of anti christian lyrics. I just hope that they kinda stick it to the Virus sound. That was some amazing shit they pulled off there. Ahh well time shall tell...time ...time ...what time ?

ok enough with the aliens already, its not because the album is not named THE ARRIVAL or ABDUCTED or because you dont see fucking green men on the cover that NO SONG is gonna be about freaking aliens.

Peter wont let us down

you know what people?

This
is
going
to
be
a
fucking
MASTERPIECE

:headbang:

This is a very brutal cover!

However, Its amazing! Looks like Peter used Kristan Whalen for the artwork-very good choice. He also did the Crimson II and Slaughter of the Soul album art.

I cant WAIT for this shit!

I think this album will be a bit different. I mean, like the virus album. But even more.. cant explain it. The Virus album was completely new. The sound and all. I think it will be like that again. I dont think it will sound like osculum obscenum.

Who knows.. It will be a masterpice, im sure of that!