A taste of extreme divinity || New album

currently listening to VIRUS and telling myself that if the next album is as good, it will fucking ROCK LIKE HELL
if its even better...I might not survice the shock :D

u know what, its really stupid, always when im coming home from school, i see some packets lying on the floor. normally there are no packets, but last days my brother and my mother ordered many things. and although i know it, i always think "wow, maybe its my boxset".. :loco:

currently listening to VIRUS and telling myself that if the next album is as good, it will fucking ROCK LIKE HELL
if its even better...I might not survice the shock :D

Agreed.
Im beeing sceptical, trying to underhype myself, and dont expect it to be as good as Virus. :Smug:

Thats actually my approach on every new album now days, every album released from now will just suck.

I had sky high expectations for Suffocation's Blood oath.
Even tho it kills, cant help but feeling a wee bit disapointed, especially prod-wise
Hopefully same thing wont happen with Hypocrisy

I have HIGH expectations for the new Hypocrisy album also! But I'm not afraid of being let down. Considering the fact that both Immortal and Hypocrisy albums release about the same time. It should be a good day!
:worship:

they wont, otherwise nuckleare blast wouldnt have made it public.
the only thing that can happen might be an assassination on the abyss studio or something like that..maybe by a frustrated pain-fan :err: